Create New Ad Revenue In Minutes
Introducing a consent-based ad network exclusively for engaging ad blocking audiences. With One Click Consent you pay nothing, make money, and we do the work!
Ad blocker usage is at an all-time high. This causes a variety of difficulties for websites (even ones that don’t depend on selling ads).
We’ve made it simple. Our technology allows ad block users to opt-in to advertising and other services with our proprietary One-click Consent, engaging them via high quality, open and transparent messaging and serving ads.
An Optimized Experience
We implement continuous multi-variate testing to optimize messaging, communication and ad placement strategies on your site(s) to maximize conversions using one-click consent technology
Accurate Ad Blocking Measurement
Utilize our technology for ad blocking analytics even if you don’t want ads or messaging on your site.
We constantly build out our proprietary technology, strategy and partnerships to maximize your revenue.
We pay you and retain a small percentage from the revenue we have created.
We Play Nice
We work alongside other technology and do not take away from any other revenue streams.
We are 100% aligned with our partners – if you are not making money, we aren’t either.
On-Call Customer Support and Consultation Services
Contact Adtoniq at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.340.1949.
How much does Adtoniq cost?
Adtoniq costs nothing but a little bit of your time to get started. Set up time can be as little as 5 minutes.
How do I get started?
Install the plugin
Register with Adtoniq Cloud
Approve the preview that Adtoniq prepares for you
Sit back and receive checks from Adtoniq
Is Adtoniq right for me?
Do you serve ads on your WordPress website(s)? Then ad blockers are preventing you from making more money. Adtoniq solves that problem. Adtoniq also serves as a reliable technology for ad blocking analytics.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly, or upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings-Plugin Adtoniq screen to access all features
Examples “How to Use Adtoniq”
Click here to view an example of how Adontiq works on your site.
- Updated this readme file with more information.
- Some JS which was included out-of-line by the plugin is blocked by some ad blockers. This release moves that JS inline. Support for older plugins with out-of-line JS is also provided.
- Fixed bug in readme.txt which was hopefully due to an invalid character. Oddly, the earlier readme passed the WordPress readme validator. Maybe that needs to be upgraded?
- Took CSS inline so it won’t get blocked