Advanced FAQ Manager allows you to easily create and manage frequently asked questions (FAQs) in your WordPress pages.
Using this FAQ plugin, FAQs can be displayed in accordion style and in sync with your theme’s stylings. You can edit/remove individual FAQs from a set if you find them unnecessary.
Add title and content to the FAQs, and bring more detail to them by adding an image to the content. The accordion style of the FAQs easily lets the viewers switch through each FAQ one-by-one.
Customise your FAQs using Advanced FAQ Manager with options to change the text and background colour of the FAQ title and content, and choose to display them in colors that suit your WordPress website.
With Advanced FAQ Manager Plugin, all you need to do is create a new set of FAQs, copy the displayed shortcode, and paste it in your page wherever necessary.
You can choose to keep all FAQ accordions in the set closed at the page load, or keep the accordion open only for the first FAQ in the set. With this WordPress FAQ plugin, you can also allow multiple FAQ accordions open as a user switch from one FAQ to other.
The Advanced FAQ Manager also lets you display FAQs in individual styles by overriding the general customization settings.
This FAQ plugin also provides the option for viewers to share the FAQs to social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Email – you can choose whichever to display). Display the last updated date of the FAQs on top, so that the viewer could know that you have the latest updates for them.
If you need to include FAQs from another WordPress account or export FAQs to them, you can use the default WordPress Import/Export option included in the plugin settings of this WordPress FAQ Plugin.
- Add Multiple Images to FAQ content – Display images in the FAQs using the Insert Image button to give more detail to the answers.
- Display FAQs in Accordion Style – The accordion display style ensures the viewers with easy navigation through each FAQ.
- Change the Behavior of FAQ Accordions – Choose to close or open the first FAQ, and also choose to keep multiple accordions open at a time.
- Style the Text and Background Colors – Choose custom colors for the text and background of the FAQ title and content from general settings, and match them to the colors of your theme.
- Override Global Style Settings for Individual FAQ – Choose custom colors for text and background of FAQ title and content of a specific set of FAQs by overriding the colors provided in general settings.
- Provide Sharing of the FAQs via Social Media – Provide social media buttons with your FAQs so that the viewers can easily share them through Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter/Email. You can also display a custom title text for the share buttons.
- Display/Hide the Updated Date of the FAQs – Choose to display the last updated date of the FAQs so that the viewer can make sure they are up to date.
- Showcase FAQ in Widget Area – Copy Paste the short-code to the Text widget in Widget section to display the particular FAQ set.
Advanced FAQ Manager
Add Image to FAQ Description
Keep Multiple FAQ tabs open for easy navigation.
Global Individual style configuration
Add FAQs in Widget Area
Add FAQ, Dashboard FAQ Add New
Configure FAQ Global Settings. Dashboard FAQ Settings
Adding FAQ Copy Short code
How can I create and manage FAQs?
Go to FAQs → Add New button and will create a new FAQ category for the FAQs.To manage, you can FAQ → Edit the FAQ.
How do I get to show the FAQs on my page?
While an FAQ is added, a short-code is automatically generated for the FAQ set. Go to WordPress page you need the FAQ to be displayed, edit and add this short-code into the description area of the page. FAQ will now be displayed in the page.
How can I customize the text colour and background colour of my FAQs?
The plugin provides a feature: Class for modifying the styling properties of the fields.
- Go to Dashboard → FAQs → Settings
- From the Display settings section, set the title text colour, background colour, content text colour and background colour
- Once the necessary changes are made, click on the “Save changes” button to confirm the changes
Is FAQ Plugin for WordPress responsive?
FAQ Plugin is completely responsive
Is it possible to add FAQs as Widgets?
Yes, you can add FAQs as widgets. To configure FAQs as widgets,
- Go to Dashboard → Appearance → Widgets
- Choose the “Text” widget. Drag and place the Widget in the sidebar
- Copy paste the short-code of the required FAQ set to the content area of the text widget
- Click on the Save button
FAQs from the respective short-code will now be displayed in the sidebar.
Can I edit my FAQs later?
Yes, it is possible. To edit the FAQ please follow the below steps,
- Go to Dashboard → FAQs → All FAQ
- Choose the FAQ that needs to be edited. Click on the edit button to edit FAQ accordingly
- Save the Changes
Is it possible to give custom colours to text and background of a particular set of FAQs?
Yes, it’s possible.
- Navigate to the FAQ that needs custom colour to be set
- Enable “Override General Settings”
- You will be provided with the option to set the colour for the text and background to that particular set of FAQs
- Save to confirm changes
How many questions can I add in one page?
You can add as many FAQs you need. There is no limit defined.
- WordPress 4.8 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater (PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Search and locate ‘Advanced FAQ Manager’ plugin.
- Click ‘Install Now’
The manual installation method involves downloading ‘Advanced FAQ Manager’ plugin and uploading it to your webserver via FTP application. You may find more instructions on how to do this here (https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Manual_Plugin_Installation).
- WooCommerce version 3.6.1 compatibility added.
- First Release
- Add/Edit FAQ
- Style FAQ Display Colors
- Social Media share for FAQ set
- Add Multiple Image to FAQ Description