Do you want to reward your regular customers or give them priority discount? this is one of the best plugins available in the market.
It is designed to make your customer feel lucky based on your predefined rules.
There are plenty of options and set of rules that you can define and reward your customer with custom coupons that can be used later on.
It is loaded with many features and conditions on which discount could be provided. Conditions could be set based on Order Total, Order Items, Order Categories, Order Customers and Payment Methods.
It works with both “And” and “Or” condition that can customize the discount as per your need.
You can also start the rule and end it on a specific date if you want it for a specific date. It also has the feature to mark the discount rule Active or deactivate it if you don’t want it any longer.
What can After Order Discount do for you?
Why not give some perks to the customer who just purchased from you or who just visited your store? All of this can be done with After Order Discount. You are not only give them coupon code but also spin the fortune wheel and earn. Here are some key features of After Order Discount.
- This plugin will provide a unique one-time discount code based on the conditions set up by admin.
- A customized Rule name, start date and End date can be given along with the description.
- The rules can be deactivated at anytime, if it is not required anymore.
- The discount can be set up based on two conditions; “And” and “or”. “And” condition will execute only if both the conditions are true. “Or” condition will execute if either of the condition is true.
- The conditions can be defined based on different parameters. Order Total, Order Items, Order Categories, Order Customers and, Payment Methods. Each of those conditions can be defined in various settings such as greater than, less than etc.
- The coupon could be either a Flat discount or a percentage based.
- It also has a wheel fortune which can be used customer to win discount coupons.
How do I make it happen?
Under WooCommerce, you will get a link for After Order Discounts.
You will find two options here. One to create a discount and other for Settings. Fortune Wheel settings and coupon settings could be set up here. You can assign the page, where you would like to show your fortune wheel. You can also define if this wheel should be shown only to logged in user.
This plugin provides two ways to give discount code. First, based on order conditions and second on fortune wheel. Admin can create unlimited number of rules with different conditions and discounts.
This complete plugin is divided into three parts. General, conditions and Discount.
General: This is where you create a discount. You can give it a discount name, start date, end date along with the rule description. You can also deactivate the discount when you think it is not required anymore.
Conditions: The condition could be defined based on “And/or” on different parameters. Every parameter would have different conditions on which the coupons could filter to be provided only to the privileged customers. Similarly, each condition could be defined based on different condition and parameters.
Discount: In this tab, it could be defined how the coupon would be redeemed. Either a flat discount of an amount could be provided or a percentage could be provided.
This screen shot description corresponds to screenshot-1.(png|jpg|jpeg|gif).
This is the second screen shot
How to create a new discount?
In order to create a new discount, go to WooCommerce =After Order Discounts =Create New Discount
Can I provide a discount on per cent basis?
Yes! It can be done on Discount page. Change coupon Type from Flat to Percentage
How many types of discounts can we provide?
We can provide two types of coupons. Coupon Roulette and Order Coupons.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings-Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- initial release
- Issue of white white page in fortune wheel fixed