AJAX Calendar is a plugin that will display an AJAXified WordPress calendar. This enhances the functionality of the standard calendar by:
- Allowing the asynchronous navigation of months, without updating the page
- Added to blog as a widget
Full documentation can be found on the AJAX Calendar page.
Does this plugin provide any scheduling functionality?
No, the calendar just shows your posting history.
The plugin is simple to install:
- Download the zip file
- Unpack the zip. You should have a directory called
ajax_calendar, containing several PHP files
- Upload the
ajax_calendardirectory to the
wp-content/pluginsdirectory on your WordPress installation. It is important you retain the
- Make any modifications to your theme, as required
- Activate plugin
You can find full details of installing a plugin on the plugin installation page.
- Swap from xajax to prototype.
- Fix cache deletion problems.
- Use wpurl instead of home
- Require WordPress 2.1+.
- Fix some problems.
- Use prototype lite
- Add option for always showing full details
- Use moo.tools for size
- use WP Object cache
- Added base CSS class
- Improved widget
- Use microajax for even better size and no clashes with prototype
- Fix validation errors
- Apply filters to titles
- Update widget class for 2.1 support
- WP 2.5 support
- WP 2.6
- Add support for category selection
- Fix DB prefix bug
- Fix category display
- WordPress 2.9+ only
- No external JS or CSS needed
- Fixes category issues
- Modify JS so it compresses better