This plugin improve the admin users search. Just configure what datas you need to search (or not) and that all 🙂
You can choose to configure what default wordpress search (login, url, email, nicename, display_name) and extends search with user metas (last_name, first_name…).
Free tip: this plugin do more sense with Admin Columns 😉
The Better Admin Users Search settings screen
The result with Better Admin Users Search activated
Where to find help?
- Search the community support forum. You will probably find your answer here.
- If you still have a problem, open a new thread in the community support forum.
What language are supported by the plugin?
The plugin supports english and french languages. If you want to add your language, go to the official repository on GitHub and pull request your translation!
Can I contribute to this project?
Sure, just go to the official repository on GitHub and pull request your improvements 🙂
- CMB2 Team for their incredible framework to create easily an settings screen
- pokbot for the cmb-field-select2 add-on for CMB2
- All people do an incredible jobs with grunt packages
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings-Better Admin Users Search screen to configure the plugin
- Initial release