This Plugin will help you integrate easily Bookwize Hotel Booking Engine in your WordPress hotel website. Bookwize Integrated displays a form for users to choose their travel preferences and check the availability and rates of your hotel.
Website visitors are able to complete a reservation without living your hotel website! In order to use the plugin you will need to have an active subscription with Bookwize Hotel Booking System and the necessary credentials provided by Bookwize Support team.
An SSL Certificate is also required.
Booking First Step
Booking Second Step
Booking Third Step
How can I get my API Key, Hotel ID and Hotel Url ?
Contact Bookwize Support Team on email@example.com. Please note that you the hotel will need to have an active subscription to Bookwize Hotel Booking System.
Can I customize the look and feel of the Hotel Booking Engine according to my websites design?
Of course, you may make any change that you may need through changing the CSS code.
Can I combine this plugin with Bookwize Booking Form?
Yes, of course; the two plugins can be combined seamlessly.
- Install the plugin by uploading the zip file (Plugins Add New Upload)
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Go to the settings page of the plugin to setup the form
- Add the credentials provided by Bookwize Support (API Key, Hotel ID, Hotel Url).
- Create a new page and select Bookwize Integrated for Page Type, give a title and save the page.
- To set a My Reservation Link you have to add the shortcode [bw_myreservation].
- In order to set a currency selector you have to add the shortcode [bw_currency].
- In order to add a booking form you have to add the shortcode [bw_form].
Important — Plugin pages should have ssl.