– Update for compatibility with WordPress 2.9
– Corrected readme file.
– Features of the first version of this plugin include the ability to turn the plugin on and off and to specify a separate stylesheet.
This screenshot shows the “settings” panel for the Browser Specific CSS plugin.
How does this plugin work?
What is a CSS Selector?”
A CSS Selector is a basic stylesheet concept. If you don’t understand CSS this plugin probably isn’t for you.
Installing Browser Specific CSS is very easy and do not require any template modification in most cases. Just follow these steps:
- Upload the folder ‘browser_specific_css’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Under “settings” you will see a “Browser Specific CSS” link that you can click on to access the Browser Specific CSS Plugin settings. This screen will give you a list of browser specific css selectors that you can begin to use in your stylesheet(s)