It’s simple. End-consumers from all over the world surf the Internet, finding products which interest them- but the prices are slightly higher than they are willing to pay. With a simple click, these products are stored in a single convenient collection.
The web store eventually reduces the price for a “bubbl’d” product. When this happens, the Bubbleyes app sends a push notification to the customer’s phone about the reduced price, and to all other users who “bubbl’d” the same product.
Newsletters are a thing of the past- Modern, price savvy end-consumers prefer relevant reminders of sales. Where and how to send these updates? We already have the tools necessary- shopping via mobile phones is an exponentially-growing sales channel. Bubbleyes is an answer to the changing retail market; it provides clever and extremely targeted marketing with push notifications sent directly to customers’ phones.
Why use Bubbleyes in your web store?
1. Direct marketing
A higly-targeted customer is reached through individualized push notifications they’ve chosen to receive. This is a new and exciting channel for price communication! Many online stores send newsletters which often are filtered as spam. Stores cannot reach all their potential customers by sending such newsletters. Several retailers are good at segmenting but just as many fail. By using Bubbleyes, you are 100% certain to reach your customers with the right marketing!
2. Measurements and Analysis
Bubbleyes continuously measures exactly how many users are Bubbling a product. This information is extremely useful for an online store; receiving constant updates on customer interests, product popularity, and price limits can contribute to sales growth. Stores can monitor every product sold through the app.
3. Campaign Management
Bubbleyes is a solid campaign management tool allowing online stores to view their Bubbled products at any time. For example, 300 clients have Bubbl’d a handbag, leading a store to run a sales campaign in order to push sales. The 300 customers who Bubbl’d the bag then receive a push notification with the new discounted price.
- Create a Bubbleyes account at bubbleyes.com.
- Upon registration you will be able to log in to the Bubbleyes Client Platform. In your profile there you can access the API key needed in the plugin configuration.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to
WooCommerce Bubbleyesto configure the plugin. Once the plugin is configured all products will be automatically synchronized between your WordPress installation and Bubbleyes.com. Products will also automatically synchronise when created, edited or deleted.
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- WooCommerce 2.1.11 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Fix – Do not try to synchronize invalid products
- Fix – Fixed bug with categories
- Added notice about DOMDocument
- Fix – Fixed XML where it did not validate in some cases while synchronizing
- Fix – Better synchronization with error handling. (Re-synchronize if some products are missing in the Bubbleyes Client Platform)
- Fix – Fixed some PHP warnings when editing categories
- Feature – Support for WooCommerce 2.1.11 and 2.2
- Feature – Automatic synchronization of products