This plugins help you quickly deploy bugyard feedback widget in your wordpress website.
- Enabling user to send detailed feedback directly from within the app without any hassle
- Getting access to the feedback meta data without asking the user anything
- Get access to a screenshot of the website when the user made his feedback
- Get access to the session information, cookies and computer information
- Follow up with the feedback directly from the website interface.
Should I be registered at Bugyard to use this plugin?
Yes you should, in order to do that just go to http://bugyard.io/signup and create an account then follow the instruction to get started with the wordpress extension.
Is Bugyard Free?
Yes it is free for now, we are in beta test and we let everyone use the app for free.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin and copy it in the following directory of your wordpress website /wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In Setting Bugyard Thick “Activate Bugyard on your WordPress Website” and copy your ID in the field below
- You are all set
- Gives the ability to the user to add the widget to their wordpress website without writing a single line of code