Make clickable things look clickable. Button It Up changes the upload/insert button style to look like an actual button, making the button more findable for first-time WordPress users.
Read more about the reasoning behind this simple UI change and the beneifits to the end user: http://www.parisvega.com/if-ya-wanna-click-it-ya-better-put-a-button-it/
This is an example of the normal WordPress editor screen before activating the Button It Up plugin.
This is the WordPress editor screen after activating the Button It Up plugin.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the folder named
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the post/page editor screen to see the new button style of the Upload/Insert button.
- Changes the Upload/Insert button style from the
- Fixed bugs and started using the more efficient wp_enqueue_scripts
- Updated style for IE 6-9
- updated readme.txt description
- Added donate link to readme.txt
- Adding banner to plugin page
- LAUNCH! Adding first version of my plugin