Barclay card ePDQ Payment gateway is an easy way to integrate ePDQ payment gateway from Barclay. It is tested on test framework.
Note on use of plugin
* This Plugin works with woo commerce store only.
RapidDive shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damages you may incur or suffer arising out of or in connection with your use of the service or a linked service which shall include without limitation:
* Delay or inability to use the service or a Linked service
* Reliance upon Third Party Content
* Loss of confidentiality
* Termination of your access
* Virus transmitted
* Failure of communication media
* Unauthorised access to your server/computer
* Loss or damage to any data or other information or property
We would strongly recommend implementing this extension in a development environment before putting it live. For this, to function you need to setup the Woocommerce store to use the test account details as supplied by the Barclaycard ePDQ team.
We would also recommend that you set up the “test” Barclays back office and enable the test mode within Woocommerce. The Barclays test environment looks like this:
ePDQ Back Office Guide
ePDQ User Manager User Guide
ePDQ Integration Guide
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/catchtheweb-barclay-epdq-payment-gatewaydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Woocommerce-Settings-Checkout-Barclay ePDQ screen to configure the plugin
- If testing credentials enter those and start using.
- Initial Stable Release of Plugin.
- Fixed Issue For latest woo commerce version.
- Show Accepted Cards in Description