Please note: this is an early version of the plugin and only works with Custom Post Type defined using the PODS Framework .
If you are using advanced CMS features from WordPress, you have problably defined you own custom post types, and have designed your own archive and/or post templates.
CSV Custom Content Importer allows you to import data from a CSV file into your own Custom Post Type.
CSV Custom Content Importer only offers basic import features… but it is a free plugin 🙂
Known bugs and limitations
- Only allows to import to a Custom Post Type defined using the PODS Framework (maybe I will add support to other frameworks in the future).
- Only supports simple fields (i.e. no relationship fields)
Step 1: select the custom post type to import and a CSV file to upload.
Step 2: match selected custom post’s fields with CSV file columns.
Maintenance screen lets you delete previously uploaded CSV files.
No FAQs yet.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/csv-custom-content-importerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use it via the Tools – CSV Custom Content Import menu
- First version