Plugin lets you set custom order numbers in WooCommerce.
- WooCommerce order numbers can be sequential, random or by order ID.
- Sequential counter can be set to automatically reset on daily, monthly or yearly basis.
- Custom numbers will be assigned to new orders automatically.
- There is also a tool to renumerate (i.e. recount) existing orders.
- Optionally you can add prefix to order number.
- You can also enable order tracking by custom number.
- Optionally you can enable admin order search by custom number.
- Order number template.
- Order number date prefix.
- Order number width.
- Order number custom suffix.
- Order number date suffix.
- Manual order number counter.
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback.
- Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Please visit the plugin page.
- Upload the entire ‘custom-order-numbers-for-woocommerce’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at WooCommerce Settings Custom Order Numbers.
1.2.6 – 29/03/2019
- Added uninstall.php to ensure the plugin settings are removed from the DB when the plugin is deleted.
- Fixed an issue where renewal orders generated by WooCommerce Subscriptions have the same custom order number as the parent order.
1.2.5 – 16/11/2018
- Author name and URL updated due to handover of the plugins
1.2.4 – 31/10/2018
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.5.0 tested.
1.2.3 – 05/08/2018
- Feature – “Order number template” option added.
1.2.2 – 05/08/2018
- Feature – Sequential: Reset counter – “Reset counter value” option added.
- Feature – Hide “Renumerate Orders” admin menu for roles option added.
- Feature – Hide “Custom Order Numbers” admin settings tab for roles option added.
- Dev – Admin settings – Restyling.
1.2.1 – 30/07/2018
- Fix –
sprintf(), so numbers exceeding max integer would be handled correctly (for “Pseudorandom – crc32 Hash (max 10 digits)” option).
1.2.0 – 24/06/2018
- Feature – Order numbers counter – “Pseudorandom – crc32 Hash (max 10 digits)” option added.
- Fix – Unnecessary counter increase on non-sequential number counters fixed.
- Dev – “Reset section settings” option added.
- Dev – “Use MySQL transaction” option removed (now always set to
- Dev – Settings saved as main class property.
- Dev – Admin settings descriptions updated.
- Dev – Plugin URI updated to wpfactory.com.
- Dev – Minor code refactoring.
- Dev – readme.txt updated.
1.1.2 – 09/03/2018
- Feature – “Sequential: Reset Counter” option added.
1.1.1 – 13/01/2018
- Feature – “Manual Order Number” option added.
- Dev – “WC tested up to” added to plugin header.
1.1.0 – 24/07/2017
- Dev – WooCommerce v3 compatibility – Order ID and Date.
- Dev – Link updated from http://coder.fm to https://wpcodefactory.com.
- Dev – Plugin header (“Text Domain” etc.) updated.
1.0.1 – 06/01/2017
- Fix – Translation domain fixed.
- Dev – Language (POT) file uploaded.
1.0.0 – 02/01/2017
- Initial Release.