Disable the user registration through the wp-login.php page, also redirect all actions like lostpassword, resetpass etc…
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/disable-registerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings-Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- Fix: Compatibility with WordPress not allowing php 7.1 in the repo because of a commit pre-hook
- Complete Refactor
- Initial Release