Occasionaly users will have errors with the Instagram Importer if the Instagram API has a hiccup or their instagram photo library is too large. This plugin allows me to help them by adding some debug options to the plugin admin panel.
Looking for the real plugin? Checkout the DsgnWrks Instagram Importer. Feel free to contribute to this plugin on github.
If you run into a problem or have a question, contact me (contact form or @jtsternberg on twitter). I’ll add them here.
- Upload the
zzz-dsgnwrks-instagram-importer-debugdirectory to the
- Ensure the main plugin, DsgnWrks Instagram Importer is activated.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the plugin settings page (
/wp-admin/tools.php?page=dsgnwrks-instagram-importer-settings) to enable debug options.
- Bug fix: was not properly deleting options when requested.
- Bug fix: Fix “Call to undefined method stdClass::get_option()” error.
- Updated: Plugin now requires version 1.3.7 of the DsgnWrks Instagram Importer to be installed.
- Bug fix: Update to work with new version of the instagram importer plugin.
- Updated: Plugin now requires version 1.3.6 of the DsgnWrks Instagram Importer to be installed.
- Bug fix: Remove deleta all filter before deactivating.
- Fixed: Admin notices hook name fixed.
- Updated: Added uinstall hook that deletes plugin option data when uninstalling plugin.
- Updated: Plugin now requires version 1.2.5 of the DsgnWrks Instagram Importer to be installed.
- Updated: Better error feedback.
- Updated: Plugin is automatically deactivated when using the “delete all settings and users” option.
- The beginning