This is a plugin that allows to add interactive and dynamic AJAX contact forms to your WordPress web site.
You can use shortcodes to place desired forms in posts or pages. Also, you may use our widget to place form inside of sidebar.
There are no any limitations and you can create as much contact forms as you want.
All form notifications and messages can be changed in the “Settings” tab when editing form in WordPress administration area.
Supported Form Fields
- Text field
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Web address
- Dropdown list
- Submit button
- More userful HTML5 form fields. Name, Address, Number, Password, Heading, etc.
- Import and export feature
- Graphical reports section
- Simple CSS editor
- Free updates for 1 year
- Premium support
See more details and upgrade
How to insert contact form into page?
At the beginning, you need to create a Contact Form by navigating to ‘Contacts’ admin menu. There you may create a new form, and when it’s done, just copy short-code from the admin section of the DYAMAR Contacts plugin and paste it into desired page. Or optionally, you may add ‘DYAMAR Contacts’ widget in the ‘Widgets’ area of WordPress site. In this case, select contact form in drop down list and then save the widget.
How many contact forms can I create?
There are no limitations to the number of contact form that you can create in this plugin.
Does your plugin use AJAX?
Yes, we do, we use that to send submissions to the web site and save it in MySQL database.
- Download plugin and unzip.
- Upload ‘dyamar-contacts’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate our plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the ‘Contacts’ admin menu in the back-end area of your site.
- Create new contact form by clicking on the ‘Add Contact Form’ button.
Then, there are such ways to add contact form to your site:
- Copy short-code from ‘Contacts’ page and place it inside of any page or widget.
- Navigate to the ‘Widgets’ page and add DYAMAR Contacts widget to desired sidebar.
- Select required contact from drop down list and save widget.
- New plugin page that will show entries submitted via contact forms.
- Bug fix: field labels were not set corrently in administration panel.
- Pro version of this plugin is also available.
- Button in post editor to quickly add shortcode into content.
- Bug fix: improved CSS media queries.
- New contact form field: Web address.
- Forms should use POST fields for triggering actions.
- Bug fix: translation support for some strings.
- Bug fix: submit button should have a proper look in administration panel.
- Bug fix: label was no set correctly for new form fields.
- Bug fix: HTML attributes were not set correctly in field editor.
- Bug fix: better buttons for administration area.
- Bug fix: UI elements should be positioned correctly.
- Bug fix: responsive version of plugin configuration pages.
- Bug fix: required symbol was not displayed in administration area.
- Bug fix: labels must have “for” attribute.
- Wider input fields in administration area.
- Output input and textarea CSS styles correctly.
- Bug fix: messages were not saved correctly.
- Input box for admin side to select short-code easily.
- New form option that allows to set notification sender.
- Bug fix: removed “jumping” fields issue when editing forms.
- Notification subject field for contact form.
- Bug fix: widget title should be saved correctly.
- Bug fix: show notice in widget if form has no title.
- Support of WordPress multisite functionality.
- Initial release of this plugin.