This is a plugin that allows to add interactive and dynamic AJAX polls to your WordPress web site.
You can use shortcodes to place desired questions in posts or pages.
There are no any limitations and you can create as much polls or questions as you want.
In addition, it’s possible to set lifetime of the answer. It means that users will not be able to answer several times and you will see better picture of users’ opinions.
- Single-answer poll
- Multi-answer poll
- Unlimited answers
- Limit/allow revote
- 8 themes
- Poll widget
- Images for questions (list or grid)
- Graphical reports section
- Simple CSS editor
- Free updates for 1 year
- Premium support
See more details and upgrade
How to insert poll into page?
At the beginning, you need to create a Poll by navigating to ‘Polls’ admin menu. There you may create a new poll, and when it’s done, just copy short-code from the table in admin section of the DYAMAR Polls plugin and paste it into desired page. Or optionally, you may add ‘DYAMAR Polls’ widget in the ‘Widgets’ area of WordPress site. In this case, select poll in drop down list and then save the widget.
How many polls can I create?
There are no limitations to the number of polls that you can create in this plugin.
Does your plugin use AJAX?
Yes, we do, we use that to send answers to the web site and save it in MySQL database.
- Download plugin and unzip.
- Upload ‘dyamar-polls’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate our plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the ‘Polls’ admin menu in the back-end area of your site.
- Create new poll by clicking on the ‘Add New Poll’ button.
Then, there are such ways to add poll to your site:
- Copy short-code from ‘Polls’ page and place it inside of any page or widget.
- Navigate to the ‘Widgets’ page and add DYAMAR Polls widget to desired sidebar.
- Select required poll from drop down list and save widget.
- Total votes count label is shown on regular polls.
- Bug fix: voting statistics updated via AJAX on page load, to make polls working with caching plugins.
- Pro version of this plugin is also available.
- Button in post editor to quickly add shortcode into content.
- Bug fix: improved CSS media queries.
- Ability to set max allowed votes per single poll.
- It’s possible to create polls with empty title now.
- dyamar_polls_insert_new_poll function renamed to dyamar_polls_insert_poll.
- Forms should use POST fields for triggering actions.
- Bug fix: poll was not unserialized correctly.
- Bug fix: HTML validations errors were fixed.
- Bug fix: clearing state for checkboxes and radio after voting.
- Bug fix: support of long titles in polls and questions.
- Bug fix: better buttons for administration area.
- Bug fix: UI elements should be positioned correctly.
- Bug fix: responsive version of plugin configuration pages.
- Input box for admin side to select short-code easily.
- Bug fix: widget title should be saved correctly.
- Bug fix: show notice in widget if form has no title.
- Support of WordPress multisite functionality.
- Bug fix: PHP notice were shown if no cookie is set.
- Bug fix: fixed issues in INSERT MySQL queries.
- Bug fix: no new line character at the end of file.
- Bug fix: wrong function name.
- Bug fix: poll answers should be saved correctly if they are edited.
- Bug fix: “View answers” label changed to “View questions”.
- Bug fix: jQuery library should be properly included.
- Option to choose if MySQL tables are deleted or not when plugin in uninstalled.
- Bug fix: Removed unneeded HTML tags when no pagination is available in administration side.
- Bug fix: CSS files should be included even on non-standard pages.
- Bug fix: All CSS classed and HTML ids must have dyamar_poll prefix to avoid conflicts with other code.
- Bug fix: duplicate HTML ids on administration side.
- Bug fix: Poll cookies must not belong to specific path, they should be site wide instead.
- Bug fix: HTML code for administration side contained unclosed tag.
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.2.4.
- Minor improvements to CSS to make it easy to add custom CSS styles.
- WordPress widget that allows to select and add polls to sidebars.
- All internals text labels are displayed by using translation functions.
- Bug fix: Poll widget should be correctly positioned in case if it is used inside of post.
- Ability to set different color schemes for polls.
- Validating form data before saving into database.
- Included CSS files should have correctly specified media type.
- Initial release of this plugin.