A brief Markdown Example
- Custom Post Type
- Table for clients that make a car reservation.
- Buttons and dropdowns that interact with the back-end database
- something else
- third thing
Here’s a link to WordPress and one to [Markdown’s Syntax Documentation][markdown syntax].
Titles are optional, naturally.
My Third Upload
- Name of the plugin changed to Easy Car Rental Admin Panel.
- Solved security risk found In update.php by checking for ASBSPATH
- Solved unique functions name, from bc_admin_meniu() to ecrap_admin_meniu(),
ecr_theme_name_scripts() to ecrap_theme_name_scripts(), bc_admin_page_content() to
- Deleted Update.php file as I dod not know how to use on an external page $wpdb
- Finally solved the jQuery AJAX problem by using WordPress ajax on the same page and
update.php was deleted due to lack of ideas of how to use global $wpdb
- Added Nonce with wp_create_nonce and also added to the jQuery Ajax for security reasons
- Added current_user_can() function for security reasons.
My Second Upload
Redone everything that was causing trouble to uploading to WordPress.org
– Enqueued Styles and used official jQuery of WordPress and deleted html tags for that
– Redone spinner animation that was only a GIF from another website, now is locally stored
– Direct file access restricted, on the 11th line of code in index.php
– Sanitized outputs in the admin table, as well as the ones in update.php, the one that is linked to the Database.
My First Upload