No coding is required in order to use this plugin, simply install and activate it. The plugin will enable a notice to the user only once, the very first time that he visits your website.
Generate a warning notice bar on the web, fully customizable style through the settings panel.
Includes a sample cookie law text, 100% valid, which you can use as a template, or you can introduce your own cookie compliance text.
- Available languages: English, Spanish
- Customizable cookie law message
- Sample Cookie Law text included
- Provides the option to create a page with all the european cookie law information.
- Define cookie expiration day
- Select the position of the cookie bar
- Enables you to choose your preferred color theme
- Modify the text and bar background transparency
- Set display mode of the warning box
- Responsive plugin
- Translation support
EU COOKIE LAW
The Cookie Law is a piece of privacy legislation that requires websites to get consent from visitors in order to store or retrieve any information from a computer, smartphone or tablet.
Easy Cookies Policy is the simplest way to comply with legislation regarding the usage of website cookies. It follows the notion of ‘implied consent’.
How does it work?
When a user enters your website, the plugin checks if it is a first time visit. It does so by checking if there are any cookies stored in the users browser (in compliance with EU cookie law).
Next time the user visits your website, this message will not appear.
Where can I see a demo?
Take a look at this website site demo.
Notification bar at the top of the screen
Notification bar at the bottom of the screen
Responsive notification bar
- The text of the accept button is now configurable
- Thinner warning wrapper
- Warning text style inherits theme style
- Customizable warning text color
- Enqueues JS in footer automatically
- Internet Explorer issues fixed