Easy WooCommerce Discounts – WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing Discounts is a tool to create any type of bulk discounts, product quantity based discounts, dynamic pricing, advanced discounts, percentage discounts and cart discounts for WooCommerce. WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing Discounts – Easy WooCommerce Discounts plugin offers well-defined solutions to help you set the best discount offers on your WooCommerce store. It’s easy and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features for professional users.
Use Easy WooCommerce Discounts – WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing Discounts to set discounts on products, categories and cart.
FRONT-END DEMO | BACK-END DEMO | Ask Questions | DOCUMENTATION | VIDEO TOTURIALS | PRO WITH 50% DISCOUNT FOR $18 ON ENVATO
- Percentage based discounts in WooCommerce.
- Store wide global discount or set a discount to WooCommerce all products.
- Quantity based discount or range based discount or bulk pricing discount (Example: Buy 2 to 5 with 5% discount, 6 to 10 with 10% discount, 11 to 15 with 20% discount, 16 and greater with 25% discount).
- Category based discount to set discounts on all products in a category.
- Product based discount to set discounts on specific products.
- Cart based percentage discount or WooCommerce cart discount (Example: Get 20% discount on Black Friday or get 15% discount on specific date).
- Get discount based on cart subtotal or WooCommerce cart subtotal discount (Example: Spend more than $500, get 20% discount).
- Order total based discount.
- Exclude selected products from discount rules (product price based rules).
- Date based discount (validity).
- Show discount table or bulk table or quantity table on the product pages.
- A shortcode for quantity based discount table or bulk pricing table.
- Option to set rules expiry date (From Date , To Date).
Easy WooCommerce Discounts Pro with 50% discount for $18 on Envato CodeCanyon
Decrease or set the fixed price for products by using conditions.
- 20% discount on specific dates
- 10% discount on music category when t-shirts category subtotal is at least 60$
Decrease product price by bought quantities. All units get highest discount
- bulk discount for a specific product
Decrease product price by bought quantities. Subsequent units get increasing discount
- Tiered pricing for a specific product
Adjusts specified products group price.
- Any 4 tshirts for 60$ Discount
BOGO (Buy One Get One for Free)
Buy A Get B Discounted
Buy X quantity from product A to get Y quantity of product B with discount.
- Buy Product X get Product Y discounted
Excludes specified products from all of pricing rules.
Live price helps your customers to see product discounted price in product page as Your Price.
Automatically add free products to cart for BOGO deals
Advanced WooCommerce Cart Discounts
The system automatically adds a dynamic discount to user cart based on conditions and rules.
- Discount on Specific Dates
- Discount for specific Shipping states
- Add 10% discount per specific products to the cart
WooCommerce Checkout Fees
By checkout fees, you can charge extra amount your customer. For example, you can charge 2$ per each heavy products, or you can charge extra amounts for international orders.
- Checkout Fee for specific Payment Methods
- Checkout Fee for specific Shipping postcodes
- 2$ fee per specific products
Powerful Conditional Logic
Powerful conditions to control Cart behaviors, Customer Purchase History, Customer behaviors, specific customers, specific rules and etc.
Combine conditions to create advanced conditions.
- Is logged in
- User capability
- User meta
- Money Spent
- Number of orders
- Last order amount
- Average money spent per order
- Last order date
- Number of products reviews
- Cart total weight
- Number of cart items
- Subtotal including tax
- Subtotal excluding tax
- Quantity of cart items
- Coupons applied
- Products in cart
- Product variations in cart
- Featured products in cart
- Onsale products in cart
- Product categories in cart
- Product attributes in cart
- Product tags in cart
Cart Items Subtotal
- Subtotal of products include tax
- Subtotal of products exclude tax
- Subtotal of variations include tax
- Subtotal of variations exclude tax
- Subtotal of categories include tax
- Subtotal of categories exclude tax
- Subtotal of attributes include tax
- Subtotal of attributes exclude tax
- Subtotal of tags include tax
- Subtotal of tags exclude tax
Cart Items Quantity
- Quantity of products
- Quantity of variations
- Quantity of categories
- Quantity of attributes
- Quantity of tags
- Bought products
- Bought product variations
- Bought product categories
- Bought product attributes
- Bought product tags
- Bought featured products
- Bought onsale products
Purchase History Quantity
- Quantity of bought products
- Quantity of bought variations
- Quantity of bought categories
- Quantity of bought attributes
- Quantity of bought tags
Purchase History Amount
- Amount of bought products
- Amount of bought variations
- Amount of bought categories
- Amount of bought attributes
- Amount of bought tags
- Payment method
- Shipping method
- Shipping country
- Shipping state
- Shipping postcode
- Shipping zone
- You can combine all of these conditions with each other to create complex ones
Powerful Date Time Controls
- Specific date
- Date Time period
- Date period
- Time period
- Days of Week
Some of WooCommerce Pricing and Discount Scenarios
- All features of the free version, plus).
- Get 30% discount on the first order.
- Buy at least 5 items get 10% discount.
- Buy a mobile, get a case for free.
- Buy a laptop, get a mouse with 50% discount.
- With each desktop computer get Windows 10 with 10% discount.
- VIP customers get 30% discount.
- 15% discount for specified products on Black Friday.
- 10% discount for software category on Cyber Monday.
- Buy between 2 and 5 quantities to get the product with 5% discount, or buy between 6 and 10 to get 10% discount or buy at least 11 quantities to get 15% discount.
- Buy 2 t-shirts get 1 free.
- Buy one unit of Product A and one unit of product B and get flat $21 discount.
- All of the t-shirts get 20% discount on 12/29/2019
- Add at least 5 items to the cart to get 15% discount.
- This week software category get 5% discount.
- Mobiles get 2% discount from 29/11/2019 to 29/12/2019
- Customers spent at least 200$ this year gets 20% discount on next orders.
- Get 10% discount if you have at least 10 orders and get 20% discount if you have at least 20 orders and so on.
- Get 5% discount on current order if your last order amount was at least 70$
- Get 2% discount if you have a featured item in your cart.
- Get 20$ discount if cart subtotal excluding tax is 200$
- Get 5% discount if you already purchased specific products.
- Customers get 4% discount if they purchased from specific categories already.
- T-shirt black color gets 10% discount.
- Top seller products get 10% discount this month.
- Products added from 01/01/2016 to 01/01/2017 gets 40% discount.
- Similar products to customer bought products gets 10% discount.
- Apply minimum discount on the cart if there are many discounts available.
- Any 4 posters for 20$
- Fixed price discounts (Get 10$ discount for purchasing over 6 items).
- Category specific discount conditions (Get 25 % off on all items under Summer Collection).
- WooCommerce BOGO Deals or WooCommerce Buy One Get One Free discounts.
- Dynamic pricing and discounts for WooCommerce
- Specific product based discounts (Buy Product A and get 10% discount)
- User role based dynamic pricing and discounts for WooCommerce store (Example: Wholesale customers get a discounted price).
- Dependant product based discounts (Buy Product A and get discount on Product B).
- Offer one or more free products (Multiple products could be offered free using a rule).
- Coupon code activated discount rules – The discount will apply after a coupon is entered.
- Set discount for WooCommerce variable products.
- Set discount for WooCommerce variation products.
- Attribute specific discount (Buy Small size T-shirts and get 10% discount).
- Set Discount for WooCommerce All Products or WooCommerce Global Discount.
- Customer specific discount (10% discount for selected customers).
- Shipping / Delivery location based discount.
- Purchase history based discount (Customers who spent $100 in previously get 10% discount).
- Discount based on the number of orders placed earlier (Example: 10% discount for customers with 5 or more orders).
- If customer purchased selected products previously, he can get a discount (Example: Customers who purchased Shoes get 10% discount).
- Applying multiple discount rules in a purchase (Get 5% for order above $500 and 10% for buying more than 6 items).
- Cart discounts by sum of item quantities in cart (Order more than 10 items from any category and get 15 % discount).
- Cart discounts by selected customers (John gets 25% life time discount. Ellen gets 10 % limited period offer).
- Cart discounts by fixed price discounts (Flat $50 discount for all orders today).
- Buy 3 units of Product A and get flat $25 discount.
- Buy any 10 products from Specific category and get a Product Free from Category B.
- Buy any Product from Category Mobile and choose a free product from Category Hard Cases.
- Option to offer free products only from certain category.
- Exclude products on SALE from discount rules.
- Option to show or hide the discounted price.
- Priority support for PRO version.
- And create more scenarios by the combination of conditions and rules.
Category Discount Rules:
- Buy T-shirts from Category Apparel and save 10%
- Get 30% off on Category A Category B
- Purchase any 6 items from Category A and get 25% discount on total cart value.
- Purchase 3 products from Category A or B or C or from all of them and get 20% discount valid from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy
Quantity range based tiered pricing discounts
- Buy 1 to 5 quantities, get $2 discount, Buy 6 or more, get $3 discount
- Buy 2 to 3 quantities, get 10% discount, 4-5 quantities, get 20%, 6-8, get 30%
Product Variant Discounts:
- Get 50% off on Nike T-shirts Small and Large Sizes
- Buy a Small Size Tee and get a small Size shorts free
- You can customise the Variants discounts in several combinations
Product Dependant rule:
- Buy Product A at full price and get 20% discount in Product B
- Buy 3 quantities of Product A and get flat $10 off in product B
- Buy a Mobile and get 20% off on headphone
- Buy one and get one free of the same product (repeat)
- Buy 2 get one cheapest free offer (repeat)
- Buy X get Y product free Eg: Buy 3 product and get a pendrive free (or with 50% discount)
- Buy Any 2 items from Category X, and get a Product free from Category B
- Buy 12 products (any or category specific), get X number of cheapest among them free
- Products can be offered either free (100% discount) or a limited percentage discount (50% or any percentage)
Cart Discount Rules:
- All Orders above $500 will get 15% discount
- Add two to six products in cart and get flat $30 discount.
- 10% discount for all retailers (User Role specific discount)
- Buy 2 products and get 20% discount
- Discount for products from specific categories only
- Discount based on total order
Product Specific Discount
- Shoes get 20% discount, T-Shirts get 5% discount
- Adidas Special Edition Shoe (A specific product) gets 15% discount for 10 days
- Buy 10 mugs or more and get 5% off
User Role based Discount
- Bulk discount based on user role for specific product or product categories.
- Members of Wholesale customers group gets 40% discount, while Retail customers get 5% discount
Discount rules activated by coupon
- Activate / Trigger a discount rule upon entering a coupon code (useful when you want to provide discount to a target group of users)
Global Discount Storewide
- 20% discount on all items in the store till December 25
- All Products get 10% discount
Attributes specific discount
- Discount based on the product attributes
- Example: 10% discount for purchase of T-Shirt with Small sizes.
Shipping Address Based Discount
- Flat 25% discount at Cart for Customers from New York
- Customers from California get 10% discount while those from Texas get 5%
Purchase history based discount
- Discount based on the total amount spent by the customer in previous orders
- Discount based on the total number of orders placed by the customer
- Discount based on purchase history (Example: Provide 10% discount to all customers who purchased Shoes earlier)
woocommerce, discounts, dynamic pricing, Buy One Get One Free, pricing deals, price rules, bulk discounts, advanced discounts, pricing deals, WooCommerce bulk discounts, WooCommerce cart discounts, WooCommerce pricing deals, WooCommerce discount rules, discount rules for WooCommerce
Bulk pricing discount.
Bulk pricing discount for Variable and Variation products.
Cart discount based on cart subtotal – Get 10% discount when subtotal is greater than 100£.
Simple pricing discount – Apply 10% discount on Cap when subtotal is greater than £50.
BOGO Deals – Automatically add free products to cart for BOGO deals.
Products group discount.
WooCommerce Checkout Fee – Charge £20.00 fee when weight is greater than a specific wheight.
Are multiple discounts possible ? What is the limit for the number of rules ?
Yes. It is possible to create multiple discount and you can setup any number of discount rules in your store.
Is it possible to exclude products on SALE?
Yes. You can exclude the products on sale from the discount rules.
Can I set discounts on variable products and its variations?
Yes, you can set pricing on variable products, also you can select each of its variations and set pricing on them.
Can I offer a different discount for different customers and roles?
Yes, you can offer a different discount for each of your customers and roles, both for cart discounts and product discounts.
Does this plugin notifies users about special offers, sales?
Yes, this plugin notifies users about special offers in cart and checkout page. Also, you can use its shortcode to showing discounted products and special offers.
Can I offer a discount based on the purchase history of the customer?
Yes. You can offer a discount based on the purchase history, total amount spent by the customer in his previous orders or based on the total number of orders placed by a customer.
Is it possible to provide discount for wholesale customers?
Yes. The plugin has a user role specific discount rule. You can create a discount for specific user roles like Wholesale customers.
How to create a bulk discount in WooCommerce?
Just install the plugin and create a bulk pricing rule for your product.
How to create a BOGO in WooCommerce?
Just install the plugin and create a purchase X receive Y pricing rule.
How to create a user role based discount in WooCommerce?
Just install the plugin and create a pricing rule and add specific roles for your pricing or discount rule.
How to set Bulk Discount ?
You can specify the Maximum and minimum quantity for the discount to be applied.
* Quantity 1 – 5 = $10 Discount or 10% discount
* Quantity 5 – 10 = $15 Discount or 15% discount
Can I set a global discount for all products ?
Yes. You can set discount for all products at global level.
Is it possible to provide Bogo deals ?
Yes. You can provide buy 1 get 1 offers in your store.
If I have one or more rules for the same product, which will be applied ?
In that case, the rule with the higher priority will be applied.
Can I set discount based on Billing Country and City ?
Yes. It is possible to set discount rule based on the Customer city. Eg:Customers from Texas gets 15% discount. The discount will be applied at the cart level.
How to setup BOGO (Buy One get One) deals in WooCommerce?
Just install the plugin and create a purchase X receive Y pricing rule.
WooCommercein your wordpress site if it is not activated already.
Easy WooCommerce Discounts - WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing Discountsthrough the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For detailed setup instructions, vist the official Documentation page.
- WordPress 4.4.1 or greater
- WooCommerce 3.0.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.3.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
3.4.0 – 12.05.2019
- New : Adding options to the plugin settings to add sale badge on all types of product pricing rules.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in product quantity based on category.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in purchase pricing rules for categories.
3.3.1 – 17.04.2019
- Fix : Fixing esc_html issue on quantity table values.
3.3.0 – 14.04.2019
- Important : Plugin renamed to easy-woocommerce-discounts.
- Important : Plugin text domain renamed to easy-woocommerce-discounts.
- Fix : Fixing quantity table prices issues with taxes for fixed prices.
- Fix : Sanitize user inputs to make it more secure.
- Fix : Escaping outputs to make it more secure.
3.2.0 – 22.02.2019
- New : Add an option to live price to calculate price by ignoring in the cart quantities of a product.
3.1.1 – 16.02.2019
- Fix : Fixing an issue in apply subtotal condition pricing on checkout page.
- Fix : Remove exceptions from live price that generate errors.
- Fix : Fix an issue in calculating cart discount amount for percentage discounts.
- New : Add a filter hook for get cart subtotal.
3.1.0 – 14.01.2019
- New : Automatically add free products to the cart for BOGO rules.
3.0.1 – 24.12.2018
- Fix : Fixing an issue in product purchase messages.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in html price override.
- Fix : Fixing override of cart item price on ajax add to cart.
- Fix : Fixing issue in the cart items price after adding price override feature.
3.0.0 – 22.12.2018
- New : Adding new price override feature that override products price in a right way.
- New : Improve performance of the plugin by adding a cache solution.
- New : Adding a cache for products price.
- New : Adding a cache for products quantity table.
- New : Adding a cache for products purchase messages.
2.8.0 – 26.11.2018
- New : Adding payment method condition to the pricing rules.
- New : Adding shipping method condition to the pricing rules.
- New : Adding shipping country condition to the pricing rules.
- New : Adding shipping state condition to the pricing rules.
- New : Adding shipping postcode condition to the pricing rules.
- New : Adding shipping zone condition to the pricing rules.
- New : Adding an option to control change display price.
- New : Adding an option to control set onsale for products.
- New : Adding discount column to the quantity table.
- New : Adding a shortcode for purchase message.
- New : Adding wccs_quantity_table_quantity filter to quantity table quantity column.
- New : Adding wccs_quantity_table_discount filter to quantity table discount column.
- New : Adding wccs_quantity_table_price filter to quantity table price column.
- New : Adding “before add to cart form” and “after add to cart form” to supported positions of quantity table, purchase message and live price.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in hiding variations quantity table.
- Fix : Do not show price range if min and max are same and only show min in the quantity table.
- Fix : Fixing an issue when user add item to the cart with ajax request.
2.7.0 – 12.11.2018
- New : Display prices with their associated quantities in the cart.
- New : Adding shortcode support for purchase x receive y rules messages.
- New : Adding colors for purchase x receive y rules text messages.
- New : Removing quantity from purchase and products group rules to make them simple and function like previous versions.
- Fix : Fixing issue of applying tax on discounted prices.
- Fix : Fixing limit discount issue when discount type is fixed price.
- Fix : Fixing discount limit issues.
2.6.0 – 11.10.2018
- Fix : Fixing issues in purchase x receive y pricing rules.
- Fix : Fixing issues in live price when price is 0.
- Fix : Fixing issue of displaying review in products list shortcode.
- Fix : Fixing reference error in posts_where method.
- New : Adding a feature to caching purchase pricing rules.
2.5.0 – 27.09.2018
- New : Adding Subtotal of products include tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of products exclude tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of variations include tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of variations exclude tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of categories include tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of categories exclude tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of attributes include tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of attributes exclude tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of tags include tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of tags exclude tax to the conditions.
2.4.0 – 22.09.2018
- Improvement : Making products variations coupons customers select field as a autocomplete select field.
2.3.0 – 19.09.2018
- Important : WooCommerce minimum supported version is 3.0.0 from now on.
- New : Adding Checkout Fee rules.
- New : Adding price discount per item to the cart discounts.
- New : Adding percentage discount per item to the cart discounts.
- Adding items to cart discounts to apply discount to the specified items in the cart.
- New : Adding a feature to displaying cart discounts name as discount label in the cart.
- New : Adding a feature to combining cart discounts and displaying them as a total discount with specified label from settings.
- New : Rename menu and page title in the Dashboard.
- New : Adding payment method checking condition.
- New : Adding shipping method checking condition.
- New : Adding shipping country checking condition.
- New : Adding shipping state checking condition.
- New : Adding shipping postcode checking condition.
- New : Adding shipping zone checking condition.
- New : Adding styles to the bulk pricing tables.
- New : Adding scroll to the bulk pricing horizontal table.
- New : Adding a feature to apply or not apply cart discounts with individual cart coupons.
- New : Adding a feature to apply or not apply cart discounts with cart regular coupons.
- Fix : Fixing bulk pricing horizontal table labels issue.
- Fix : Fixing cart discount removing issue on WooCommerce 3.2 and above.
2.2.4 – 08.09.2018
- Fix : Fixing issue of not including tax in adjusted prices when include tax enabled.
2.2.3 – 06.08.2018
- Fix : Fixing issues in fixed prices.
- New : Adding a shortcode for the live price.
2.2.2 – 24.07.2018
- Fix : Fixing pricing issues with subtotal conditions.
2.2.1 – 15.07.2018
- Fix : Do not show live price when discounts are not available for the product.
- Fix : Fixing issue of get_product_attributes in WooCommerce 2.6
2.2.0 – 12.07.2018
- New : Live price feature that shows discounted price in product page.
- Fix : Fixing products name in select for woocommerce 2.6
- Fix : Fixing repeat issue in products group pricing.
- Fix : Fixing select2 issue in woocommerce 2.6
- Fix : Fixing issue of cart discount coupon in Russian language.
2.1.1 – 23.05.2018
- Fix : Fixing empty function issue on php 5.5 and previous.
- Version 2.1.0 – 27.04.2018
- New : Adding duplicate rule feature.
2.0.0 – 27.03.2018
- New : Adding more conditions to products pricing.
- New : Adding more options to discounted products in pricing.
- New : Adding tiered pricing type.
- New : Adding fee adjustment to simple pricing.
- New : Adding a shortcode for bulk pricing table.
- Fix : Making products listing compatible with WooCommerce 3.2 and greater.
1.2.0 – 31.12.2017
- New : Making Adming UI user friendly.
- New : Adding limit option for cart discount in settings.
- New : Adding limit option for products pricing in settings.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in displaying discounted products.
1.1.0 – 23.12.2017
- New : Adding products group rule to pricing rules.
- New : Adding exclude products rule to discount and pricing rules.
- New : Adding excluded products from rule to pricing rules.
- New : Adding Apply Mode to pricing and discount rules.
- New : Adding matching mode to conditions and date times.
1.0.0 – 26.11.2017
- First release.