Easy Zillow Reviews is a bridge between your WordPress website and your Zillow Profile. This plugin adds a new widget and shortcode that allows you to embed reviews from Zillow on your website.
- Display up to 10 reviews
- Widget and Shortcode options
- Mobile responsive
- Lightweight (71kb)
This plugin requires a Zillow Web Services ID (ZWSID) and Zillow Screenname. Sign-up for a Zillow Web Services ID at Zillow.com.
Your Zillow Screenname appears at the end of your profile link. For example: https://www.zillow.com/profile/my-screenname/
Important: See Zillow’s Review API FAQ. Easy Zillow Reviews is compliant out-of-the-box but please note the following limitations before you adjust settings or request support:
- No local storage of reviews. Easy Zillow Reviews will always fetch the latest reviews directly from Zillow’s Reviews API using your ZWSID.
- No more more than 1,000 calls to the Reviews API in a day, and no more than 20 on one page at one time. Easy Zillow Reviews will display a simple text error message to help identify the problem if your ZWSID is blocked for any reason. Zillow may permit more calls for your ZWSID upon request. Per the FAQ, you may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more info.
- Include the approved Zillow logo wherever reviews appear. Easy Zillow Reviews includes this logo but you can disable it in Settings Easy Zillow Reviews if you wish to add it elsewhere adjacent to the Reviews per the Branding Guidelines.
- Include the Mandatory Disclaimer wherever reviews appear. Easy Zillow Reviews includes this disclaimer but you can disable it in Settings Easy Zillow Reviews if you wish to add it elsewhere (such as in the footer).
Optional Shortcode Parameters
[ez-zillow-reviews layout="grid" columns="2" count="4"]
- layout…”list” or “grid”
- columns…A number between 1 and 6
- count…A number between 1 and 10
Supporting Easy Zillow Reviews
If you found this plugin helpful, please support the developer with a small donation:
- Buy me a coffee
Shortcode output for [ez-zillow-reviews layout=”grid” columns=”2″ count=”2″]
- Upload “easy-zillow-reviews” to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Add your Zillow Web Services ID (ZWSID) and Zillow Screenname to the Easy Zillow Reviews Settings page.
- Adjust the Default Plugin Settings on the Easy Zillow Reviews Settings page (optional).
- Add an Easy Zillow Reviews widget or [ez-zillow-reviews] shortcode to your page or post.
- Save Changes.
- Bug Fix: Replaced dashicons with image sprite.
- Bug Fix: Fixed typo in admin Settings page.
- New Feature: New Settings Options: Hide Zillow Logo and “View All” link.
- New Feature: Added “Settings” plugin action link.
- Bug Fixes: Resolved miscellaneous notices when WP_DEBUG is true.
- Added support for PHP 5.4, 5.5, 5.6 and 7.2.
- Initial Release