GamiPress – BadgeOS Importer let’s you migrate all data from BadgeOS to GamiPress!
- Ability to move BadgeOS achievements to GamiPress achievements.
- Ability to move BadgeOS points to any GamiPress points type.
- Ability to reassign all BadgeOS logs to GamiPress logs.
- Ability to reassign all BadgeOS user earned achievements and points to GamiPress user earnings.
BadgeOS plugins support
- Support for BadgeOS community add-on activity to be imported to GamiPress – BuddyPress integration and GamiPress – bbPress integration.
- Support for BadgeOS LearnDash integration activity to be imported to GamiPress – LearnDash integration.
How to import your data?
Before start importing, you just need to create a new points type to migrate BadgeOS points.
BadgeOS achievement types will be migrated as GamiPress achievement types with the same name.
- Navigate to WP Admin area – GamiPress – Tools – Import/Export tab.
- At box “BadgeOS Importer” you will find settings to set to which data migrate.
- Click the button “Start Importing Data” and wait until process gets finished.
- That’s all!
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins – Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed user earnings import process.
- Added some cleanup checks before run the tool.
- Added support to GamiPress 1.5.1 relationships since P2P has been deprecated.
- Added support to GamiPress 1.5.1 logs database changes.
- Added extra checks on LearnDash integration events to meet if an event should be a “complete specific” event instead of “complete any” event.
- Added support to GamiPress 1.4.3 and 1.4.7 database upgrades.
- Improvements on fields descriptions.
- Added the ability to keep the imported points balance instead of sum them to the current points balance.
- Improvements migrating large amounts of records.
- Added the ability to select import user earnings and logs.
- Improvements on import process descriptions.
- Initial release.