Get Documents Signed Online
With this plugin you and your partners/clients will be able to sign documents online, without the need of printing, scanning, faxing and mailing them. The plugin allows you to embed electronic documents into web-pages on your WordPress website and then invite users to sign the documents right there.
Recipients don’t need to install any 3rd-party software or download documents in order to sign them. They need just to open a web-page with an embedded document and apply their signature online, right from a web-browser. And since GroupDocs.Signature is a web-based solution, any document can be signed literally from any web-enabled device.
All documents signed with the GroupDocs’ online signature service are absolutely legally binding in most of the developed countries, meaning that they have the same legal effect as documents signed with a handwritten signature. It’s a completely paperless solution that will allow you to close contracts faster by applying legally binding online signatures.
How It Works
- Create an account at the GroupDocs’ online signature service.
- Install the plugin.
- Upload a document you want to get signed to your GroupDocs account. DOC, DOCX and PDF formats are supported.
- Add fields the signer should fill in before signing the document (if any). This could be: Name, Date, Sales Quote, etc.
- Specify area where the signer should drop his signature.
- Embed the document into one of your WordPress’ web-pages (we will provide you with detailed instructions on how to this, once you register at GroupDocs).
- Provide the signer with a link to the document (a page on your website, where you embedded the document).
- The signer can now complete the document by filling out the form fields (if any) and applying his online signature, either by uploading a scanned copy of his handwritten signature, or by drawing it directly in a web-browser.
- Once the document is signed, GroupDocs automatically saves it in your account.
For more details, please visit our website:
GroupDocs Online Signature Service – Official Home Page
How to create a signature form?
How to get a signature form ID?
Please contact us for more help.
- Upload the entire
groupdocs-signaturefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Updated GroupDocs SDK version in the plugin
- Minor bug fixes.(Support WordPress version 3.9)
- Fixed bugs in sign the iframe of url
- Update GroupDocs SDK v1.8.2
- Changed the method AddSignatureEnvelopeDocument
- Renamed the SignatureEnvelopeFieldSettings class in SignatureEnvelopeFieldSettingsInfo
- Minor security fixes
- Add signature for url iframe
- Fix no iframe bug
- Initial release.