When you want to use server-info and/or server-status with Apache server, you must modify (right in your .htaccess file) the rewrite rules generated by WordPress. And you must do it each time WordPress modify and regenerates the rules.
htaccess Server-Info Server-Status do it for you, without you having to intervene. Just activate it and that’s it!
What are the requirements for this plugin to work?
You need WordPress 4.9 and at least PHP 7.1.
Can this plugin work on multisite?
No. Rewrite rules are not fully supported by WordPress multisite.
Where can I get support?
Support is provided via the official support page.
Where can I report a bug?
You can report bugs and suggest ideas via the official support page.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins Add New’.
- Search for ‘htaccess Server-Info Server-Status’.
- Click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- Activate htaccess Server-Info Server-Status.
- Download htaccess Server-Info Server-Status.
- Upload the
htaccess-server-info-server-statusdirectory to your
/wp-content/plugins/directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…).
- Activate htaccess Server-Info Server-Status from your Plugins page.
- You have nothing to do. All is automatic!
Release Date: April 28th, 2019
- Improvement: WordPress 5.2 compatibility.
Release Date: February 26th, 2019
- bug fix: typos in version matching.
Release Date: February 25th, 2019
- Improvement: WordPress 5.1 compatibility.
Release Date: November 2nd, 2018
- Improvement: full compatibility with WordPress 5.0.
Release Date: October 24th, 2018
- Improvement: support for non-root rewrite bases (thanks to Guillaume Bedleem).
Release Date: October 22nd, 2018
- First public version