When it comes to Blogging and online publishing, WordPress CMS is the go-to choice for individuals and large multi-authors publications. While managing your website, It would be hard for you to maintain and manage multiple contributors working on the same article. “Multiple Authors On Your Posts” Plugin will help you to add multiple authors within same post, which makes the Job lots easier for you to track.
Add writers as bylines without creating WordPress user accounts. Simply create a user profile for the writer and assign the byline as you normally would.
1) How do I add Multiple Authors On Your Posts support to my theme?
The plugin works on shortcode and is independent of any theme. You will just need to put a short code on the single.php or you can directly add in content area. Check installation steps for using shortcode of our plugin.
2) What happens to posts and pages when I delete a user assigned to a post or page as a coauthor?
It doesn’t affect the page anyhow when you delete it. It stores data as standard post meta so, you will not have to worry about deleting data.
3) Can I use Multiple Authors On Your Posts with WordPress multisite?
Certainly, you can use it.
4) Who needs permission to do what?
For now in version 1.1 we have common functionality for all users so, no permission is needed.
5) Can I easily create a list of all co-authors?
You dosen’t even have to create list of co-authors, all users are listed in the post types you select and wish to display for. Our plugin will list all wordpress authors, editors and administrators for that post and you will have to select only names of required persons
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Multiple Authors On Your Posts.