This plugin makes it easy to add and enable Google Analytics tracking code on your website.
Features of the plugins
- Enables Google Analytics for your site.
- Exclude selected WordPress roles from tracking.
- One Click disable tracking
Google Analytics settings page
Where can I find my Google Analytics tracking code?
You can create a free “property” on the Google Analytics website. The UA code is the tracking code which is used in this plugin.
For any support issues, please use the official WordPress support forums.
- Upload ‘optimal-google-analytics’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Goto ‘Google Analytics’ to change setting