Google Analytics, clean and simple!
- Paste your script and save. Done!
- The tracking code is disabled for logged in users
- You can set the script to be active or inactive
Settings Paste Analytics
Does this plugin have tons of features?
No. Paste the script and save. Done!
Can I do advanced tracking stuff with this plugin?
Probably. You have the freedom to write whatever you need in the script.
Can block IP numbers from being tracked?
Yes and no. Not by this plugin, but you can do it with Google Analytics own settings.
Does the tracking work when I’m logged in?
No. It’s disabled when logged in. Just a HTML comment remains in the code.
Can I disable tracking on certain pages/post?
Maybe. You can not do it with this plugin but it might be possible in Google Analytics, or by disable an action on that page.
Why not just use an advanced Google Analytics plugin
- Advanced plugins often have tons of options. Still they might not have everything. With this plugin you can write the script as you like.
- This plugin is very simple. Set it and forget it. Paste the script and save. Done!
- This plugin only use one option field which makes it very fast.
Why not use a before / after-plugin?
They are ment for all kinds of scripts / CSS / HTML. It also means more settings that you don’t need.
The tracking code does not appear?
If you are not logged in and still no tracking code are visible in the source you might be missing the
wp_head action in header.php (or another file)
Can I have the tracking code in the footer or direcly after the -tag?
No. Not at present. If
wp_head is not in the theme it will try to use
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to
Settings Paste Analyticsto paste your Google Analytics script
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Initial release