The PAYDER Woocommerce Plugin for payment in 9 kinds of crypto currency is a mechanism that can easily add 9 kinds of crypto currency payment function just by installing.
- Supports a wide variety of crypto currency payment (9 types)
- The shop side can set the payment deadline 15 minutes ~ freely for risk avoidance (minute setting)
- Equipped with a function to automatically add shop fees (0 to 10% increase) to avoid the risk of price fluctuation.
- Supports display option whether to add shop fee at the time of request (Yes / No)
- Free initial fee, monthly fee free, settlement fee in crypto currency, the settlement fee is cheap (1% of settlement amount)
※ WALLET will receive a deduction of 1% + transaction fee.
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCH)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- LiteCoin (LTC)
- Ripple (XRP)
- LISK (LSK)
- MonaCoin (MONA)
- Cardano (ADA)
The shop side can be started immediately with simple settings when installed.
Buyers can make purchases in the same way as regular shopping, so adding a crypto currency payment function may lead to an increase in the repeat rate of crypto currency holders.
The crypto currency payment plug-in gets rates in real time.
You will be sent to your registered crypto currency address.
※ Crypto currency which does not register remittance address is not displayed to the customer at the time of settlement.
Settings Area for Payder-for-WooCommerce plugin. You can set your coin address, available time for payment address and order fee.
Alive Time of Payment Address means available minutes for showing payment address. If it is setted 30, the payment address on invoice page will be disappeared in 30 minutes since invoice is created.
Order Fee is additional crypto currency amount in percent value of product price. If it is setted 10 and buyer purchase the product with $100, buyer will pay crypto currency corresponding $110.
Display Order Fee determines whether let buyder know how order fee works on invoice page.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/payder-for-woocommercedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settingstab=checkout
- Enter crypto currency address you want to use for payment.
※ Only the entered crypto currency address can be used.
- Payment deadline setting time (minute) 15 minutes …
※ In order to prevent payment delay, the amount and crypto currency payment address will be hidden when the set time has passed.
- Order commission ※ 2 (0 to 10%)
※ You can add the fee of the store by taking into account the risk of falling.
- Display order fee ※ Selection type
※ Setting that does not include order fee on invoice when ordering
- Initial release.