Payment Gateways per Products for WooCommerce plugin lets you show WooCommerce gateway only if there is product of selected category or tag in cart. Alternatively you can hide gateway by selected category or tag.
Payment Gateways per Products for WooCommerce Pro plugin version has options to show/hide the gateways on per product basis (i.e. instead of on per product category / tag basis).
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Please visit Payment Gateways per Products for WooCommerce plugin page.
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at “WooCommerce Settings Payment Gateways per Products”.
1.1.1 – 24/05/2019
- Dev – Admin Settings – “Your settings have been reset” notice added.
- Tested up to: 5.2.
- WC tested up to: 3.6.
1.1.0 – 29/11/2018
- Fix – Text domain fixed.
- Dev – Products – “Add variations” option added.
- Dev – Admin settings restyled: divided into separate (“Categories”, “Tags” and “Products”) sections (and “Enable section” options added).
- Dev – Plugin renamed from “Payment Gateways per Product Categories for WooCommerce” to “Payment Gateways per Products for WooCommerce”.
- Dev – Advanced Options – “Add filter” option added.
- Dev – Code refactoring.
- Dev – Plugin URI updated.
1.0.0 – 28/08/2017
- Initial Release.