Tired to scroll down to edit a custom field or a SEO meta data at the bottom of the editor! Postbox to Tab convert the list of postboxes into a tabbed menu which gives you a global view of all available postboxes.
The postboxes in normal zone (under the body) are displayed in tabs.
The postboxes in the three zones (normal, advanced and side) are displayed in tabs.
Comparison when plugin enabled an not enabled.
Plugin options, possibility to enable it, or not, for each post types (including custom post types) and for each postbox zone.
To install, simply:
- Upload the \postbox-to-tab\ directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate Postbox-to-Tab from your Plugins page.
- Use the Tools-Postbox to tab screen to configure the plugin
1.1 – 18/10/2016
- Add: Postbox in the three zones are converted
- Add: Option page to select where (post types and zones) to enable the plugin
- Add: Sorting between different zones, as well when one of the list is not vonverted to tabs
- Add: Internationalization, EN and FR
- Fix: Minor bugs
1.0.2 – 13/10/2016
- Add: Postboxes in tabs are now sortable
- Fix: Postbox missing after Screen Options changes
1.0.1 – 23/11/2015
- Fix: Tabs not being created for new post
1.0 – 21/11/2015
- Initial version