Price based on User Role for WooCommerce plugin lets you display WooCommerce products prices by user roles.
Prices can be set globally or on per product basis.
When setting prices globally, you just need to set price multiplier for each user role.
When setting prices per product basis, you can set exact price for each product. Works with variable products.
You can also hide product prices for selected user roles.
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at “WooCommerce Settings Price by User Role”.
1.3 – 13/05/2019
- Tweak – Modified the code to load the roles and prices for per product settings using jQuery instead of forcing a page reload.
- Fix – Added the uninstall.php file to ensure plugin cleans up its records when deleted.
= 1.2.2 – 16/11/2018
* Author name and URL updated due to handover of the plugins
1.2.1 – 31/10/2018
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.5.0 tested.
1.2.0 – 09/09/2018
- Dev – Per Product – Listing all variations for variable products (instead of “available” only).
- Dev – Code refactoring:
version_updated()function added; autoloading plugin options; settings are saved as main class property;
adminfolder renamed etc.
- Dev – Admin setting descriptions updated. Minor meta box restyling. Outputting tooltip with
- Dev – Plugin URI updated.
1.1.1 – 09/06/2018
- Dev – Plugin renamed to “Price based on User Role for WooCommerce” from “Price by User Role for WooCommerce”.
1.1.0 – 12/05/2017
- Dev – WooCommerce 3.x.x compatibility –
- Dev – WooCommerce 3.x.x compatibility – Product ID.
- Dev – WooCommerce 3.x.x compatibility – Price hooks.
- Fix –
- Dev – Code refactoring –
- Dev – Code refactoring – Price hooks.
- Tweak – Plugin header (Text Domain etc.) updated.
- Tweak – Plugin link changed from
1.0.0 – 27/01/2017
- Initial Release.