ScreenSquid is a website plugin that records everything your visitors do on your website. It’s like having over-the-shoulder user experience videos for every single visitor!
It tracks mouse movements, clicks, typing, scrolls, drags, and page changes. It works on private pages and sites with AJAX or Angular, React, or other frameworks. Recordings show exactly what the user saw and did as they visited your site. It even records mouse hovering, something no other software on planet earth does!
- Understand exactly what your users are doing and help them be successful.
- See how every dollar of an ad campaign was spent with referral tracking.
- Provide better with a full screen recording to go with every support question.
- Discover where visitors get stuck and give up.
- Optimize your site to make more money!
ScreenSquid Desktop is the only desktop session cam in existence. We use a completely original playback mechanism with advantages you’ve never seen before:
- HD playback in an emulated device
- See “hover” states, like when someone hovers over a dropdown menu
- Rendering of Web fonts and SVG
- Support for Angular, React, Ember, and AJAX
- Replays don’t spam Google Analytics tracking
- Jump to specific clicks and form entries with our replay summary
Get started for free!
Make more money
Improve conversion rates by watching exactly what users are doing.
You’ll see your WordPress site through your users eyes, which means you’ll see exactly how your site appears to them as they use it. See any bugs they encounter in your design and optimize your site to get your users where they need to go.
Provide better support
Users emailing you for support? Look up their email address on ScreenSquid and watch exactly what they’ve done to get themselves in trouble.
How do I get started with ScreenSquid
Teleport over to http://screensquid.com and sign up for a free account.
How much does ScreenSquid cost?
Didn’t you see above? It’s free to get started!
How long will it take to get started?
You could be recording already! Stop reading this dang FAQ.
No aliens were harmed in the development of ScreenSquid
- Upload the plugin to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory on your server
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Click on the new “ScreenSquid” settings menu in the Admin dashboard
- Copy and Paste your ScreenSquid SiteID from the ScreenSquid app on the settings page
- Watch your website visitors
Get more help here: screensquid.com/setup