The Shared Files plugin allows you to easily list and manage downloadable files on your site. Just add the files in the admin area and insert the shortcode to the page you wish to list the files.
Very easy to use and no complex settings to mind on.
- File load counter
- Bandwidth usage estimate
- Simple and clean user interface
- No options to set, ready to use right away
- Separated from media library
- Fast search targeting file names and descriptions
- Sort files into categories
- Alternatively define an external URL for file and track those loads
Demo available here.
Contact author here.
Thanks to Luciano Del Fico for translating the Italian version.
List of files on your site
File management in admin area
- Activate the plugin from WordPress plugin directory or manually upload it to your site
- See the Help / Support page for further instructions
- Shortcode for displaying a single file added. Using this you can insert a file to e.g. a post or a page.
- File description field converted to wysiwyg editor
- Missing strings made translatable
- Translation support added
- New feature: External URL. Instead of adding a locally hosted file, you may now add an external URL.
- Categories added. A category can now be assigned to a file and it’s possible to list files from a certain category.
- Support page updated
- Bug fixes
- Testing on Gutenberg
- File type icons added
- CSS fix
- Minor fixes
- Initial release