- Simple note section on the post edit screen
- Sortable note column in posts table
- Bulk / Quick edit support
- Shortcode which will display the note on the front end
- Ability to change the “Note” title and add a help text for editors
Cover photo designed by Freepik
Custom post type are supported?
Yes! Enable them on the plugin settings screen.
Can I display my note on the front-end?
Yes. Use the
[spnote] shortcode. You can also pass optional parameter with post ID:
[spnote id="123"] to display note from other post. By default it’s grabbing current post.
Can I disable display of admin column?
Yes, by a simple filter.
add_filter( ‘spn/columns-display’, ‘__return_false’ );
To disable SPN column for all post types
add_filter( ‘spn/columns-display/POST_TYPE_SLUG’, ‘__return_false’ );
To disable SPN column only for specific post type
Post Note area
Post Note in Posts table
Using $this when not in object contexterror, thanks to Gero
- [Added] Ability to change the “Note” title and add a help text for editors
- [Added] Support for quick and bulk edit
- [Added] Shortcode [sponote]
- [Fixed] Bug with duplicated post notes for custom post type
- [Changed] Translation. Now it’s managed via repository
- Added German translation thanks to Michael Köther
- Note column in the posts table is now sortable
- Added Spanish translation thanks to Alfonso Frachelle
- Added filter to prevent displaying post note column
- Added Note to admin column