Widget is a small, but useful tool that allows your clients to book visits online saving your staff time and providing a better experience for your customers. Moreover it can help to generate revenue making your service more attractive and minimising human errors during reservation process. Just add it on your website and check out how great it fits in your design without any unwanted clutter.
Plugin Skedme.io is a great solution for any kind of business from car service centers, hairdressers` and beauty salons, to small health care centers. Intuitive and user-friendly appointment schedule. Simple record keeping.
Skedme.io plugin features:
- Customizable widget design
- Online booking with ability to choose service and employee
- Appointment schedule
- Employee schedule with a workload
- SMS-notifications about new customers
- SMS-reminders for clients about upcoming visits
- Client visits statistics
Profitable solution for companies
Promote your services and get more clients with the help of Skedme.io. A smart decision which allows giving each client personal attention they deserve.
- Time-saving solution for customer service
- Service improvement and statistics analysis
- User-friendly tool for your clients
- You`re resting – the plugin is working
What can I do to add a new feature?
We’re always looking for new ways to add more functionality. You can take a part in this process. Just contact us via the support forum or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our development team will be glad to help you. If you have questions, ask them in the support forum or contact us by mail: email@example.com
Terms of Service
This plugin requires that you have your account and organisation fully setup on Skedme.io platform. You can configure your account and enable Online Booking capabilities at Skedme.io following our simple guidelines
Installation is free, easy and quick:
1. Upload Skedme.io folder to /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin in WordPress menu «Plugins». After that you should see the menu of the plugin in WordPress admin area.
3. Adjust plugin settings.
- Initial version of plugin