Out of this world social sharing shouldn’t be rocket science.
Social Rocket adds fully-customizable social sharing buttons to your site. It’s easy to use, and packed with many additional social networking features we’re sure you’ll love.
- Easily add buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Mix, Reddit, Buffer, Email, and Print
- Inline sharing buttons integrate seemlessly with your content
- Floating buttons stay fixed edge of the screen
- Buttons can be inserted automatically at the location you choose
- Or use a shortcode to insert buttons anywhere you need them
- Specify placement settings for all content, specific types of content, or specific posts/pages
- Full support for all posts, pages, CPTs, and even archives!
- Click to Tweet shortcode/block
- Set custom sharing description, image, and more for individual posts, pages or archives
- Import/export settings
- Backup/restore your data on demand
- Compatible with both Gutenberg and Classic Editor
- Compatible with WP Multisite
- Translation ready
- Lots of hooks and filters available for further customization
Social Rocket Pro adds many more features to the core Social Rocket plugin, including:
- More networks: Digg, Evernote, Flipboard, Hacker News, Pocket, Telegram, Tumblr, Vkontakte, WhatsApp, Yummly, and more being added soon!
- “More” button allows you to hide certain buttons and reveal on click
- Separate settings for Mobile vs Desktop — customize the appearance and placement of your buttons for different screens
- Link shortening via Bitly
- Share Count Rescue — get back shares from previous URLs (for example if you changed domains, http to https, or any other changes)
- Optionally show custom Pinterest image on your posts/pages
- And much more!
We also offer a Migrator extension that allows you to easily transfer your settings and data from other social sharing plugins including Mashshare, Social Pug, and Social Warfare.
- Social Rocket Migrator extension
Visit our website to find out more
Documentation | Support | Extensions
Where can I find documentation?
There is full documentation as well as a Getting Started guide at our website
Help! Where can I get support?
Support is just a click away on our website
Getting started page
Inline Buttons settings
Floating Buttons settings
Click to Tweet settings
Settings: Social Extras
- FIX: compatibility with Thrive Architect page builder
- UPDATE: Add some descriptive text, documentation links
- Initial release at WordPress.org