Create beautiful Mailchimp subscribe form for your wordpress blog/ website quickly and easily! This plugin comes with six default themes which you can easily customize using its live theme editor which is also presenting how your subscribe form will look like on the front end!
SoursopTree Mailchimp Subscribe Form wp plugin is maintained, updated and will be added with more features to meet your needs and specification, so do not hesitate to use it. Feel free to ask for support if there are something that doesn’t meet your specification.
This plugin is also has beautified and easy to use admin panel which will give you better experiences. Please see the screenshots for more details and watch the video below.
- Beautiful and easy to use admin panel.
- Extensible with add-ons and themes.
- Live design preview.
- Easy to use theme customizer, where you can easily change your opt-in form’s design without the need to guess how will it looks on the front end.
- Quick creation guide.
- Clone your opt-in form with just a single click.
- Include 4 free add-ons for opt-in form positions which are Widget, Fly in and Shortcode and 1 add-on for Mailchimp autoresponder.
- Display your subscribe form on the selected page or exclude the page you select from displaying your form!
- Redirect user after subscribed.
- You can set rule to display your subscribe form on every specific timeframe or let it to be shown on every page load.
- Display subscribe form to all country or selected country only (geo location).
- Hide on mobile devices option.
- “Search engine visitors only” option.
- Select whether to show your subscribe form to logged in user or not!
- Display your subscribe form based on post’s published date range.
- Easy “add-on and subscribe form theme” installer.
- And more…
Here you can find the list of documentation videos to get started using SST Mailchimp Subscribe Form WP Plugin. You can also find these links on the help page.
- Opening The Subscribe Form Creator Panel
- Creating Your First Subscribe Form
- Changing Subscribe Form’s Position
- “Rules” Tab Explained
- Exclude Page
- Displaying Subscribe Form Only On The Selected Page
- “Specific Locator” Add-On For SSTSubscribeForm Builder – Demo
Using theme customizer:
- Opening The Theme Customizer
- Changing Theme’s Width
- Changing Validation Tooltip’s Position
- Changing Background Color
- Changing Text Color
- Changing Text Alignment
- Changing Font Family
- Changing Text
- “load original” Button Explained
- “Unselect” And “Reset” Buttons Explained
- “Load Saved” And “front end = Edited” Button Explanation
- Closing Theme Customizer
Please follow @SoursopTree for update!
List of created subscribe form.
The subscribe form designer tab.
Email service set up.
Selecting the position for your subscribe form.
Selecting opt in form location.
Example of customized subscribe form theme.
Default themes and their default styles.
What this plugin is used for?
You can use this plugin to create opt-in/ subscribe form for wordpress blog/ website.
What version of WordPress can I use with this plugin?
The minimum version is 4.3.0 and the latest version of WordPress is recommended.
What browser is this plugin supporting?
IE 10+, Firefox 3+, Safari 3.1+, Opera 10.1+
What is the recommended screen resolution for the admin panel?
The admin panel of this wp plugin is best suited for screen display with resolution 1152 x 864 pixels or above!
How can I get support and or suggest feature for this plugin?
You can ask for support or suggest improvement and or new features through WordPress.org support forum.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins Add New’
- Search for ‘SoursopTree – Mailchimp Subscribe Form’
- Activate SoursopTree – Mailchimp Subscribe Form from your Plugins page.
- Download ‘SoursopTree – Mailchimp Subscribe Form’.
- Upload the ‘sstsubscribeform’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate ‘SoursopTree – Mailchimp Subscribe Form’ from your Plugins page. (You will be greeted with a Welcome page.)
- Adding “Specific Locator” add-on.
- Adding “Specific Locator” add-on.
- Initial release.