Visited website (URL, WP PostID), Referrer, time/time of access and the IP address of the user.
The IP address is automatically deleted after 24 hours.
The data remains solely with you and cannot be viewed and evaluated by third parties.
The app makes it possible not only to visualize the data such as visitor numbers clearly for your blog.
You also have the possibility to add several pages in the app, if you run several blogs.
App for iOS and Android – Features:
+ Management of 1 to 36 WordPress blogs.
+ Simple titles and color management
+ Blog statistics are protected by individual paths and passwords.
+ 3D-View of visitor and access statistics after 7, 14 and 30 days.
Help, App and more informations (English / EN):
Hilfe, App und weitere Informationen (German / DE):
Note: Also make sure that you have set up an SSL certificate for your blog or website to enable encrypted communication!
Statistics 3D View 7 days.
Statistics Light config dialog.
Statistics 3D View 30 days.
Where can i find the statistics light app?
The statistics light app is now available in the apple appstore for iOS and Google Playstore for Android.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Optional: Activate Data-API to visualize the statistics data on your mobile device (statistics-light App).
- Minor Bugfixes.
- Now Referrers will be also recorded.
- Data-API for Statistics Light App optimized.
- iOS- and Android-App is now available.
- Minor changes to visits overview.
- Now visits at Home (/) and categories will be also recorded.
- Bugfix: Some Visits where counted multiple times.
- Android-App is now available.
- Added API to visualize the statistics data on Android- and iOS-Devices.
- Android- and iOS-App for mobile devices will be soon available.