The HATAMMY WooCommerce plug-in enables Tapuz delivery clients to order delivery pickups straight from the order details page within WooCommerce, without the need to log-in and submit each delivery manually in Tapuz’s web based ordering system. The plug-in saves time and potential human errors.
Dose the plugin support the Hebrew language?
Yes it does. If your WordPress installation is set to Hebrew the plugin will display text in Hebrew.
What does this plugin require?
The plugin requires:
1. WooCommerce plugin installed and active.
2. User code, user name and password from Tapuz delivery.
What might happen if WordPress or WooCommerce receive an update that’ll render this plug-in as incompatible?
The worst thing that should happen is that the plug-in will stop functioning. It does not use any core WordPress/WooCommerce elements thus should not affect your store from functioning.
Installation instructions can be found here
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings-Tapuz Delivery screen to configure the plugin.
- Change DYMO label barcode width.
- Added Tapuz delivery column in the shop orders page.
- Changing the order id for websites with Sequential Order Numbers Pro installed.
- Fix HATAMMY URL
- Fix post php hook.
- Fix Tapuz default URL.
- First version.