This simple (yet effective) plugin redirects the your blog’s feed to FeedBurner!
This simple (yet effective) plugin redirects the your blog’s feed to Feedburner (link to my feedburner post here) ! This is strategic because feedburner (link to my feedburner post here) lets you track your readers, analyze trends in your readership, and also allows you to setup email subscriptions and even monetize your feed!
WordPress’ native RSS is great but it’s made even better with FeedBurner!
TentBlogger RSS FeedBurner Redirect
- Upload the plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Locate the ‘FeedBurner’ menu item in the WordPress administration menu
- Specify the URL(s) for your FeedBurner feeds/
- Ending development of the plugin
- 3.3 compatibility
- Bundling custom header image with the plugin
- Resolving a repository conflict
- 3.2 compatibility
- UI improvements
- TentBlogger single-menu implementation
- Patching a bug that was causing a whitescreens on certain installations.
- Fixing a problem that was causing a misdirection with respect to FeedBurner user agent.
- Fixed a problem that was directing the ‘more’ link to one of the feed URLs.
- Initial release