WPCasa Mail Alert will display a widget to add a form on your Website using WPCasa Framework from WPSight. Once registered, you’ll receive a mail when the RealEstate Agency will add or update a property corresponding to your search!
WARNING – This Plugin is working only with old WPCasa Theme framework. A premium version working with the plugin exists HERE.
WARNING BIS – This plugin is no longer maintened. Please consider to not install it and install the new version, working with Old Framework WPCasa and WPCasa Plugin.
DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION HERE
How to have a subscription field in my website?
- Please use the Widget called “Mail Alert” in a sidebar.
Is my subscriber can easily unsubscribe to the mail?
- Yes! They have to click on the link present on all mail received or make a link somewhere to the unsubscribe page created at the plugin activation.
Do I need to remove something after de-activation and deletion of this plugin?
- I’m sorry you leave. The plugin is deleting all DB created by the plugin activation. You only have to manually delete the unsubscribe page.
Is the Bedrooms number a minimum in the search?
Is this plugin working with the WPCasa Plugin?
- No! This plugin is working with the old WPCasa Framework.
- Another version working with the plugin exists HERE.
Is this version allways developped?
- Not! I can’t maintain 2 similars plugins. WPSight has decided to migrate from a Framework to a plugin and I will maintain my other version, working with the current WPCasa plugin version.
- 1- unzip
- 2- upload to wp-content/plugin
- 3- Go to your dashboard to activate it
- 4- have fun!
- 1.5.0 Add notice to alert about deprecation
- 1.4.7 Add link to new plugin in bold 😉
- 1.4.6 Link to new Plugin // End Of Life of this one // no new functionality
- 1.4.4 Add info in readme.
- 1.4.3 Minor bugfix and code cleaning
- 1.4.2 OK With WP 4.7
- 1.4.1 OK With WP 4.6.1
- 1.4.0 Developer improvment by adding Hooks comments
- 1.3.0 Add Search by bedrooms number
- 1.2.2 Correct logo placement
- 1.2.1 unsubscribe link is now on bottom of e-mail
- 1.2.0 add min price choice in widget
- 1.1.0 let admin choose max price
- 1.0.8 fix mail bug from 1.0.7
- 1.0.7 add mail content in html
- 1.0.5 fix an textdomain error
- 1.0.3 fix unsubscribe bug (an error on unsubscribe process)
- 1.0.2 fix i18n bug
- 1.0.1 Mail and Name are mandatory
- 1.0.0 Initial version