Tiny Addons for WPBakery Page Builder aims to be a light, simple and bloat-free addon bundle for WordPress’ Layout Builder WPBakery Page Builder.
- Simple, bloat free and without obnoxious branding.
- Minimal styles, customize it with your own CSS. Perfect for web designers.
- Free, without premium version and nagware.
- Card: This widget is intended as a two-toned card element. At the top you can upload your own background image, set an icon and a title. At the bottom you can use text, HTML, and also add a button.
- Image Box: This widget is an image box element mostly used as a fancy way to link to other pages. You can set your background image, title, subtitle and link. It features a nice “zoom” animation when you hover.
- Logo List: This widget outputs an inline list of images. It’s really useful as a featured clients list.
- Widget for Facebook: This is the official widget of a Facebook Page. You must submit your Page Name, Page URL and Facebook App ID. It isn’t any different as embedding your own code but if you are building a website for someone else it is much cleaner to do it this way.
Logo List Widget
Image Box Widget
The plugin is activated, but I can’t see it
This plugin builds onto WPBakery Page Builder, so you must install it first. If WPBakery is already installed and activated it may be a Tiny Addons’ problem. Please contact support at nakamurasei.com/tiny.
I have a problem or I want to ask for a feature
Please visit nakamurasei.com/tiny for support or feature request. Please take note that this is a free addon, so response may not be inmediate.
I would like to donate to this project
Please visit nakamurasei.com/tiny for donation options. You can support the development of this addon with PayPal, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash and Brave Browser.
- You must have WPBakery Page Builder Installed. If not, please visit this site.
- In your Dashboard’s Sidebar go to Plugins and select ‘Add New’
- Search for ‘Tiny Addons for Visual Composer’ and install it.
- Now, when you are creating/editing a page you can click on the + icon to see your available addons. Tiny Addons should be there.
- Select your desired element, fill the information and save the changes.
- Now visit your site.
- Initial release
- Card widget vastly improved
- CSS Properties tab added on all widgets
- Translation strings (Spanish, English)
- Solved a problem when loading translation files.