Currently only a widget that shows the number of unread items in your Tiny Tiny RSS installation.
Adding the widget in the Widgets page.
How does this work? Do I need to login?
Tiny Tiny RSS allows you to make some API calls without the need to login: getUnread is one of them.
How do I input the URL?
For now you have to type in the protocol, e.g. “http://example.com/tt-rss/” or “https://example.com/tt-rss/”.
- Upload the contents of the zip file to wp-contents/plugins/
- Activate the widget in the Plugins page
- Add the widget, then enter the link to your Tiny Tiny RSS installation and your username.
- Update translations
- Add text next to the number of unread items
- Update German translation
- Add German translation
- Automatically add trailing slash in the URL
- Clarify documentation
- Initial version