Simple and Easy To Use
TweetBoost Free helps content creators quickly create and schedule Twitter tweets from within the post edit screen.
This plugin is a light weight version of our amazingly powerful TweetBoost PRO plugin.
Powerful Dashboard Widgets
TweetBoost Free provides powerful Dashboard Widgets to help manage scheduling.
1. The Calendar Widget
Our Calendar Widget easily and beautifully visualizes your Twitter publishing schedule over the course of many months, years.
2. The Action Log Widget
Our Action Log widget shows all events that pass through the TweetBoost Free system. Some case-example events are:
- Successfully Published Tweets
- Unsuccessful Tweet Publishing Attempts
- Bad API Connections
- Quickly schedule Tweets to Twitter without ever leaving the post edit screen.
- At any point in time, change the content of a Tweet to schedule a brand new Tweet for the same content.
- Visualize scheduled Tweets within our special Dashboard calendar widget.
- View all action events, such as successful tweets, or even unsuccessful tweets, within our special Action Log Widget.
- Scheduled Tweets CAN include images uploaded from the post media gallery.
TweetBoost FREE is a collaborative project between two Codeable.io experts, Matthew Bissett Hudson Atwell. Combined they have over 16 years experience in the WordPress sector.
How many accounts can you connect?
In TweetBoost Free you can connect one Twitter account. In TweetBoost PRO you can connect more than one.
Can I schedule more than one Tweet per post?
In TweetBoost Free you can schedule one Tweet per post, but after it’s published you can change the Tweet content or schedule date to create a brand new tweet, so in theory it’s very easy to create additional Tweets by revisiting a piece of content. In TweetBoost PRO you can create and schedule many Tweet variations for one post.
This Tweet Has Been Scheduled!
Creating Tweets (Explained)
Dashboard Widgets (Explained)
Our Calendar Widget (Explained)
Removing /lang/ directory from SVN ignore. Updating plugin readme title for better search exposure.
Adding cron schedule clean up to deactivation routine.
Updating ACF to 5.7.12 to fix datepicker conflict issue with Guttenberg.
Adding an initial status when Tweet is scheduled so a user is certian their tweet is scheduled.