Verge3D is the most artist-friendly toolkit for creating interactive web-based experiences. Among the features of this framework are top-class photo-realistic graphics, comprehensive integration with your favorite modeling suites, efficient web-friendly format for loading assets and seamless integration with website builders. Interactivity is enabled with Puzzles, an intuitive and easy-to-learn visual scripting environment.
Verge3D can be used to create product configurators, 3D presentations, online stores, e-learning apps, 3D portfolios, browser games and more.
You can try this plugin live using this sandbox website.
Recliner e-shop mock-up
Applications management screen
No questions yet. Please ask them on the Verge3D Forums
- Install and activate the plugin via the “Plugins” menu in WordPress admin interface.
- Verge3D menu should appear in the admin panel.
- Use the Verge3D-Settings submenu to configure the plugin.
- To upload applications on your server you need to have a modern browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari 11.1+.
- Add order id field to order forms. Support order filter/verification hook.
- Support for persistent file storage.
- Support for JSON API and customized order templates.
- Fixed issue in applications with multiple HTML files
- Minor update, fixes possible security issues
- Initial release, compatible with Verge3D 2.7