Simple article feedback plugin. find out if the information you provided is helpful to visitors and improve the user experience.
- Lightweight and simple workflow.
- Ajax Rating
- Simple UI.
“Was this helpful” question is at below of the page.
Install “Was this helpful?” just as you would any other WP Plugin:
- Download “Was this helpful?” from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the .zip file.
- Upload the Plugin folder (was-this-article-helpful/) to the wp-content/plugins folder.
- Go to Plugins Admin Panel and find the newly uploaded Plugin, “Was this helpful?” in the list.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
- Added margin between the content and the helpful widget
- Initial Release