100% FREE Responsive WhatsApp Chat Widget with page targeting and floating button style. Fully Customizable!
The only WhatsApp Widget designed beautifully and responsive fit to all devices and screen sizes.
Page Targeting feature enables you to control widget visibility only on homepage, posts, pages, products, or specific to post ID.
See Widget Demo | Register an Account
- WhatsApp Click to Chat (without save number)
- Floating Chat Button
- Page Targeting
- 3+1 Alternative Button Styles
- 2 Alternative Widget Position
- 20+ Alternative Button Icons
- Fully Responsive Design
- Widget Transition Animation
- Editable Widget Title
- Intro Widget Text
- Customizable Agent Name, WhatsApp Number, Role and Photo
- Fast Lightweight
Unlock Extra Features
Upgrade to premium to get all extra features without limitation.
* Unlimited Widgets
* Unlimited Agents WhatsApp Number
* Reply Mode – ‘Live Chat’ look widget style with input type field
* Greeting Message on Each Agents
* Link Recommendation Message with Image on Each Agents
* Suggested Reply to Agents (Coming Soon)
* Widget Visibility Based on Screen Size
* Auto Open Widget Based on Delay Time Page Scroll
* Facebook Pixel Tracking
* Google Analytics Integration (Coming Soon)
* Widget Color Customization
* Agent Availability Based on Days Hours (Online Offline)
* Editable Agent Description Reply-to Text
WidgetWhats – Free WhatsApp Chat Widget for WordPress
- 100% Free Forever Plan
- Additional Amazing Extra Features
- Beautiful Design, Clean Responsive ala ‘Live Chat’ Style
- All Show widget on whole website
- Home Page Show widget only on homepage
- Blog Index Show widget only on blog index / frontpage
- Blog Posts Show widget only on posts
- Pages Show widget only on pages
- Products Show widget only on woocommerce products
- Archive Show widget only on archive page
- Show / Hide on specific post or page Widget visibility based on post or page ID
How it works
Visitor click floating WhatsApp Chat Button on website, then the widget appear contain lists of agents available.
If one of agent clicked, it will directly navigate to WhatsApp App (Web / App version based on device) or the widget displays input type field so visitor can type their message and send it to WhatsApp without saving number first.
Facebook pixel will triggered if someone initiate chat session.
Open widget from other button
To open widget from other button, simply add “open-wa” class into div, a, or button element.
WidgetWhats offers 24×7 support, click chat widget on website and we are glad to help you.
Don’t have a WidgetWhats account? Click here to create one for free!
Widget integration with advance page targeting feature on WordPress Admin
WidgetWhats in action on website
Live chat look style
Reply mode with intro chat message
Set online/offline each WhatsApp number
Beautiful design and fully responsive
Facebook pixel integration
Widget popup animation
Multiple agent in a widget
Responsive widget style
What i have to do after plugin installation?
- Click “WidgetWhats” menu from wp-admin
- Insert Widget ID and choose which page you want to show the widget
Where i can get my Widget ID?
- If you don’t have Widget ID, click “Create New Widget” button. It will open new tab and open WidgetWhats.com
- Create an account there, it is free. After that, you will redirect to Panel WidgetWhats
- Create a widget there and click save.
- There is an embed code after you successfully create widget. Copy number inside DATA-ID tag and paste it into WidgetWhats menu on your WP Admin.
How to unlock all extra features?
- You need to upgrade from Free Plan to Premium Plan by clicking “Upgrade” menu on Panel WidgetWhats
- Click Plugins – Add New
- Search ‘WidgetWhats’
- Click Install Now and then Active button.
From Cpanel, FTP or Similar
- Upload “widgetwhats-app” plugin to the plugin folder under “/wp-content/plugins/”.
- Unzip “widgetwhats-app” plugin file
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress Admin.
- Migration from .app to .com domain extension. Please update to ensure everything is working.
- Hurray! First release of WidgetWhats plugin version