The WODEN Events WordPress Plugin allows you to integrate your WordPress and WooCommerce installation with the
WODEN Events service. Once you install and configure it, every time someone purchases a ticket from your site, it will
automatically be posted to the WODEN Events platform.
What technology is WODEN Events powered by?
WODEN Events is mainly powered by the Google Cloud platform
Help! I need support or have an issue.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all your enquires.
Can you add feature x, y or z to the plugin?
We consider all the feature request for inclusion into our product. Please send an email to email@example.com with
your feature requests.
- Open a WODEN Events account here, create event and ticket types.
- Generate an API key by selecting Sales channels on the WODEN Events menu and click on “Add” Woocommerce. On the
pop-up window, click Generate API Key and copy the generated key.
- Install WODEN Events either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
- Navigate to the Settings area in the WordPress admin Settings WODEN Events, and activate the plugin by pasting
the API key you copied from Step 2. A confirmation will appear in green when the connection is successful.
- Choose the product category you use for your tickets on the shopping cart
- Go to the product page and from the drop down menu choose the WODEN Event ticket to associate with the product.
1.2 – 2019-05-23
- First version