Woocommerce Google Cloud Print is a free plugin that allows you print order receipt. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress and Woocommerce, Woocommerce Google Cloud Print provide feature:
– Print order receipt.
– Set printer to print.
– Custom header and footer of receipt.
– Simple , easy extend , custom receipt template,
– Working good with plugin Openpos – Point of sale plugin for woocommerce with multi outlets, multi registers
You are finding a solution to synchronize data between your online website and your local store , you are finding a quick solution to manage your cafe / restaurant . OpenPOS is a must have Plugin to do that . This is openpos features
– No Monthly Fees
– Cafe/Restaurant Mode with table management , merge table, transfer table, Kitchen View Screen
– General / Grocery Mode with customer pole display
– Multi Warehouse (Outlets)
– Inventory Management : Stock transfer, Stock adjustment
– Stock Overview
– Multi Registers
– Add product by Barcode Scanning or search by name / sku
– Support Decimal Stock / Negative Qty
– Rounding Currency
– Order Note / Item Note
– Discount and coupon ( Item discount and cart discount )
– Multi cart checkout with saved cart function
– Manage user allow login to POS panel
– Receipt , barcode label
– Print Email Receipts
– Cash Management
– Checkout with multi payment method / Spit Payment
– Working with offline mode
– Report Transactions and Sales
– Integrated with WooCommerce Product Add-Ons, WooCommerce Product Bundles to sell your simple, variable and complex products.
– Manage Active login session , session informations contains : cashier name, locations, ip address.
– Camera barcode/ QRcode scanner with https
– Logoff function. This is important feature for cashier, they can logoff without lose working session and no worry about their data change by other person
– Checkout with credit card via Stripe
– Refund , Partial Refund, Full exchange, Partial Exchange
– Easy extends and manage code
– And more…
Buy Woocommerce Point Of Sale
Here’s a link to Demo
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- WordPress 4.1+
- WooCommerce 3.3+
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Woocommerce Google Cloud Print, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Woocommerce Google Cloud Print” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Woocommerce Google Cloud Printe plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.