WooCommerce Shipping Additional Days allows you to set additional days to your estimated delivery date into Products and Shipping Classes.
SELL FOR FUTURE
With WCSAD you can sell “on demand” products:
- If you need some extra time to receive a stock
- If you just can send products into weekends
- If you spend one week to make your product
- If your provider takes 2 or 3 days to send you the product
SUPPORTED SHIPPING PLUGINS
- WooCommerce Correios 3.7.1
Tested up to WooCommerce version 3.5.1.
Shipping Classes configuration
My stock will be managed?
No. This plugin just work into delivery days estimate: everything else is up to WooCommerce and your shipping plugin.
I can save Additional Days but delivery estimate hasn’t changed.
Make sure you have a supported shipping plugin activate and in use.
Which plugins are supported?
Please take a look in the plugin’s description.
My shipping plugin is not supported. Can you support it?
If your shipping plugin is here into WordPress repository: yepp!
Please, open a support ticket with plugin’s name and link.
If you are the developer, let’s take a coffe 🙂
I’m developer, can I help with code?
Of course! You are welcomed to join us in GitHub.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-shipping-additional-daysdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- That’s all. No configuration needed: you already can see new fields into products shipping options and shipping classes list
- You can add Additional Days to every product or to all products into a Shipping Class
- Support to “WooCommerce Correios” plugin
- Support to translations
- Fixed configurations on products
- Tested with new version of WC and WooCommerce Correios
- Fixed bug when no products have Shipping Classes
- Tested with new version of WordPress, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Correios